Vermillion Juice with Atomizers, Cartomizers or Clearomizers? Which is best?? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Vermillion Juice with Atomizers, Cartomizers or Clearomizers? Which is best??

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I've been using Kentucky Applewood, Peachwood, Cherrywood; Hawaiian Pineapple, and Pomegranate in my Volt cartos for over a year, now. In the last 6 months I've added Cinnamon Rolls and KY4. They all perform exceptionally well with my Volt equipment.
    Well, we obviously use the same SI equipment so it's probably difference in perception: glass is half-full or half-empty type of thing.

I agree that with freshly charged battery and new cartomizer Vermilion River juice performs fairly well (maybe even great; but I still think/feel that it would benefit from a slightly higher voltage). But when a carto has been refilled 10+ times (being cheap is not a crime, right? ) and battery is not so fresh - in these conditions I can clearly see the difference compared to thinner (read SI, for example) e-liquids.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I'm a fan of Applewood and Vanilla, and I've been through most of the options--started with 808s, went to bottom feeders, have tried VV with carto tanks, and I have to say that I get the "cleanest" flavors, for lack of a better term, from the RBAs--that's the Rebuildable Atomizers--aka Mesh and Coil--aka Genesis style atties.

Until I went RBAs, the HH357 was my favorite atty. I get a lot more depth of flavor from my Zenesis these days. It really is an outstanding vape, and the Vermillion juices wick just fine with 400 mesh. I run 4 or 5 coils depending on my mood With 4 coils, I get more tobacco flavors, 5 coils, which is a bit cooler, brings out the fruit flavors a bit more.

Hadn't seen any of the RBA fans respond, so I thought I'd give a plug to my favorite set up these days.

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran MissP's Avatar

I have not tried rebuildable yet, but I am in a co-op for the vivi nova's Gonna give my hand a try at rebuilding them!
    Quit 3/19/2011 Last TC 2/27/12
    Leave my vape stuff alone or worry about flying lead
    Vermillion River is a titillating tongue euphoria

Well I just tried my VR juices on my Provari + mini vivi nova and noticed:

On the Applewood @ voltages over 4v, I barely taste the apple and get dry hits for some reason quite abit. Finished off the tank at about 3.7v with ok flavor. Not as good as when I had it in a carto tank or atty.

The Kentucky Premium Blend however gave excellent VTF at 4.5v but started getting dry as the liquid dropped below a half tank. Flavor returned after dropping down to 4v, no dry hits.

I guess these juices perform better in specific setups because my Nova's perform excellent on ALL my other vendor juices regardless of voltage.

Wish I was techie enough to try an RBA. Seems like the best way to go.

Full Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by monuoha View Post
    Wish I was techie enough to try an RBA. Seems like the best way to go.
    I've had the same reservation, but certain ones have gotten so cheap I finally ordered one...though I can't imagine vanilla blend tasting much better than it already does...

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I got a sampler from Vermillion River and it was WAY too harsh when using clearos with either my Volt, Halo G6, or Volt X2. However, today I'm trying them in some regular old cartos and it's much much better. I still get lots of flavor and vapor, but without the severe burn I was getting from the clearos. I can't figure that out. And when I say "burn" I mean literally. Burns on my tongue, as if from trying to drink coffee that's WAY too hot! Doesn't happen with any other vendors' juice.
    Go figure.

Super Member ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Love my VR juices! I've run Kentucky Cherrywood through everything from the new Joye eRoll (tiny, tiny tank system similar to eGo-T, but tiny) which it vapes excellent on, to a cheap changeable coil Kanger clearomizer using 1.8ohm coil which it also vapes excellent on (BTW: the KR CC Clearo sits on a Joye eGo-C Twist set to 3.7v & backed down to 3.5v when the unit warms up). Even used a knock off ViVi Nova on a Twist w/excellent flavor, tho I do notice towards the end of the tank of juice the color of the juice darkens and at the very end (at appx. 0.15ml juice left) I can taste a slight burnt funk from what is now a very dark juice. Note, this darkening has only happened w/the Fruit Stripe Illusion and Florida Citrus Explosion in my knock off ViVi.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I just got a few samplers from heathersheavenlyvapes and they hit me the same way as Vermillion River's stuff. Waaay too harsh in a clearo, but FANTASTIC in a carto.
    Go figure.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12