Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Vermillion Juice with Atomizers, Cartomizers or Clearomizers? Which is best??

Default Vermillion Juice with Atomizers, Cartomizers or Clearomizers? Which is best??

Hi Everyone,

Just wondering what your experiences have been with getting the best flavor with vermillion juices.

Ive discovered that I personally enjoy them best either with direct dripping or with a cartomizer. I personally hate using cartos and attys but find that they give the best flavor with my collection of vermillion juices.

I stopped using attys and cartos entirely for a while now relying mostly on clearos. But for some reason the clearomizers (stardusts, phoenix bottom coils) give me either no flavor, muted or watered down flavor. This seems to happen primarily only with vermillion juices. They seem to vape just fine with juices from elsewhere.

Just curious if anyone else has noticed that. I love my vermillion juices. They are my all day vape hands down. Wish I could enjoy the full taste on a clearo though.
    Grandma SJA likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Have a vivi-nova coming in...and was planning on putting some VR Malibu Pineapple in there...so wondering if they would vape well in a vivi-nova or stardust clearomizer...any help would be much appreciated...thx
    Grandma SJA likes this.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I have a very similar experience with OP. In CEs - little or no flavor. So I prefer Kentucky Premium line in cartomizers.

Two more comments:
    1. These juices are somewhat thick for cartomizers

2. I use standard 808 gear. In other words I vape at 3.6V and ~2.8Ohm. And I always have a feeling that these juices would benefit from a more powerful device (higher voltage and/or lower resistance). I hope that someone with VV device will confirm this observation

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by betaalex View Post
    I have a very similar experience with OP. In CEs - little or no flavor. So I prefer Kentucky Premium line in cartomizers.

Two more comments:
    1. These juices are somewhat thick for cartomizers

2. I use standard 808 gear. In other words I vape at 3.6V and ~2.8Ohm. And I always have a feeling that these juices would benefit from a more powerful device (higher voltage and/or lower resistance). I hope that someone with VV device will confirm this observation
    I can't speak for anything other than VR's Kentucky Premium line, however, I do vape VR's KPB line of juice with a Darwin (Variable Wattage) and my husband vapes VR's juice with a Provari (Variable Voltage) and would have to agree that higher voltage/watts definitely appeals to us more. However, we have been vaping at 5v'ish for quite awhile and prefer the warmer vape. I just dialed mine down to 3.6v and although the vape was much cooler, the flavor was still there however, just not as prominent at the higher voltage/wattage.
    As for the viscosity of the juice for a cartomizer, we've been using VR's KPB line of juice for over a year now in our carto tanks and it wicks and vapes exceptionally well. And although I'm not sure of the ratio of PG vs VG in the KPB line, the juice is not overly thick.
    I have little experience with clearos (the ones I have tried tanked!), so unfortunately I have no hints or tips on that one.
    Hope this helps !
    betaalex likes this.

Full Member ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

The consistency of VR's juices is most definitely NOT too thick for absolutely any carto. All of their flavors scale very well with voltages (3.2, 3.8, 4, doesn't matter). They really don't vape well on stardusts (no idea why), but they do on every atty and carto I've used. I don't have much good experience with clearos because they've always been a bust for me.
    ZooKansas likes this.

Full Member Verified Member VaprMade's Avatar

I only use HH357's, but a friend of mine uses cartos. Now I may be biased in this area but nothing comes close to the flavor of a quality atty. I always feel like Im getting muted flavor with the cartos.
    cliffo likes this.
    In Use: Kicked2 SSGGTS #4004 w/ Ithaka

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran MissP's Avatar

I have vaped Vermillion on both atty's and carto's at all different wattages The tobacco blends are 70/30, fruit blends 60/40. I do find that on higher watts you will get slightly different subtlities in taste than lower watts. I use MOSTLY 1.7 ohm at 3.8 to 4.2 watts (I like heat) but some of the fruits I like on a 2.5 at 4.5 volts. The trick is to experiment and find what YOU like the best!
    Carto's, Atty's, Clearo's..... they are all just a matter of preference.
    VaprMade likes this.
    Quit 3/19/2011 Last TC 2/27/12
    Leave my vape stuff alone or worry about flying lead
    Vermillion River is a titillating tongue euphoria

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

The consistency of VR's juices is most definitely NOT too thick for absolutely any carto
    Have you tried to vape Vermillion juices in a small pen-style carto (it's 808 Volt's in my case)? Well, it's vapable (kind of) but not as good as with thinner juices.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran CatLady007's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by betaalex View Post
    Have you tried to vape Vermillion juices in a small pen-style carto (it's 808 Volt's in my case)? Well, it's vapable (kind of) but not as good as with thinner juices.
    I've been using Kentucky Applewood, Peachwood, Cherrywood; Hawaiian Pineapple, and Pomegranate in my Volt cartos for over a year, now. In the last 6 months I've added Cinnamon Rolls and KY4. They all perform exceptionally well with my Volt equipment.

Full Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by MightyWhighty View Post
    The consistency of VR's juices is most definitely NOT too thick for absolutely any carto. All of their flavors scale very well with voltages (3.2, 3.8, 4, doesn't matter). They really don't vape well on stardusts (no idea why), but they do on every atty and carto I've used. I don't have much good experience with clearos because they've always been a bust for me.
    I noticed this on stardusts as well, and I can't explain it either. It wicks fine for me, just mutes the flavor.

I use smoktech super shorty 2.0 ohm cartomizers. They're kind of in between an atty and a carto. Good flavor, less dripping...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast