MN menthol fast shipping and Steeping question...

Thread: MN menthol fast shipping and Steeping question...

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default MN menthol fast shipping and Steeping question...

I got my VermillionRiver "MN menthol" in the mail... My buddy Ryno had some at trivia a week or so ago, and it was just too tasty! Amazing order fulfillment. Ordered on 11/6 from VR (MN) and in the mailbox in GA on 11/9 ... Props to the VR Team!!!

Does this juice need to be steeped first? It doesn't seem quite as rich as my buddies, but he had a 5% add of another type plus I may be "glorifying" it in my memory... Steeping seems like it might help maybe ???
    Last edited by robtest; 11-09-2012 at 09:49 PM.

Seven30, SvD , Sigelei Zmax v5, Smok SS Zmax v2, KangerTech Giant/Mega & iClear30 tanks

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran MissP's Avatar

I dont vape the menthols, but some of the juices do seem to get a little more 'full bodied' according to some of the vermillion fans. I personally cant seem to let my juices sit long enough to steep LOL

Hopefully a menthol vapor will chime in
    Quit 3/19/2011 Last TC 2/27/12
    Leave my vape stuff alone or worry about flying lead
    Vermillion River is a titillating tongue euphoria

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran Old Guss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by robtest View Post
    I got my VermillionRiver "MN menthol" in the mail... My buddy Ryno had some at trivia a week or so ago, and it was just too tasty! Amazing order fulfillment. Ordered on 11/6 from VR (MN) and in the mailbox in GA on 11/9 ... Props to the VR Team!!!

Does this juice need to be steeped first? It doesn't seem quite as rich as my buddies, but he had a 5% add of another type plus I may be "glorifying" it in my memory... Steeping seems like it might help maybe ???
    Hi Robtest, nice too meet you. The steeping is that age old question. It does change the flavor in the MN Menthol, it gets a little richer as it ages. Thanks for the feedback, we really appreciate it. Dave.
    - Use Code ECF for 10% Discount

Full Member Verified Member VaprMade's Avatar

Hi Rob, Mn menthol is my all day vape. I absolutely love it. In most cases Its good till the last drop, and the flavor is consistent. I've been ordering a 60 ml bottle every month for a year, and in 12 orders I've come across 1 bottle that needed some steeping. I usually get a strong maple flavor on the inhale, but the bottle that needed steeping had a strong peppermint or wintergreen taste.

After about a week it tasted as good as my previous bottles, but IMO if 1 out of 12 orders needed some steeping thats acceptable by me. Its just that once that it has happened so it was no big deal to me. The flavors really compliment each other and have no aftertaste like ive found with other menthols.
    In Use: Kicked2 SSGGTS #4004 w/ Ithaka