Johnson Creek Addict
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Johnson Creek Addict

Ultra Member ECF Veteran damthisisfun's Avatar

Default Johnson Creek Addict

I don't know what it is - the fact that over a year ago, the first e-cig i tried was a Blu disposable or the first juice I ordered was JC Red Oak Original - but after spending more money than I care to disclose (definitely more than I have on JC) - I cannot find anything that I can vape for more than a few toots. Now my daily vape is JC Tennessee.

Are my taste buds that unique? When i analoged - it was Marlboro Lights - but i hated the taste. Now I love the taste - but want a few more juice flavors I would like. Someone please help me. All i can now think of is for someone that loves JC Tennessee - and has found flavors from other vendors to help me - Please help me find more flavors.
    propagandax likes this.

ENDS - Electronic Nicotine Delivery System. Vape on.

Full Member Verified Member

You know how they give you the option to smell coffee beans in perfume shops to revitalize your sense of smell? I do the same thing with Virgin Vapors Organic Kona Velvet Milkshake. And I'll do this while testing new flavors to help me decide which ones to keep.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Out of curiosity what device are you using with your JC TC?

Ultra Member ECF Veteran damthisisfun's Avatar

Started with KGO 1100 mah - now am using Vamo V2 and SVD
    propagandax likes this.

ENDS - Electronic Nicotine Delivery System. Vape on.

Full Member ECF Veteran

JC TC is one of my top 5 goto vapes.Right now iam hooked on Vanda.I like Domestic to.ZeeCigs Black&Mild is another one of my favorites.
    damthisisfun likes this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I like domestic too but it seems to play rough on my evod and eroll heads/attys. Tenn Cured seems more forgiving and a little sweeter which I like. Prob all in my head.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4
    damthisisfun likes this.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I'm in the same boat, nothing is better than a new clean tank of Tennessee. I Also like
    Virgin Vapors: Kona Coffee Milkshake (100% VG) not the Vevlet one, but it is more of a palate cleanser anymore
    Roar Vapors: Strawapple and Hawaii Sunrise 20/80

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

TC is absolutely my all day vape. Love that stuff. If you like it a little sweeter, add a few drops of Vanda. Their customer service is also off the charts.
    damthisisfun likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by DivideMyDestiny View Post
    TC is absolutely my all day vape. Love that stuff. If you like it a little sweeter, add a few drops of Vanda. Their customer service is also off the charts.
    Beginning to think I was the only vaper on the planet that uses JC TC as my ADV!!!
    Just to keep vaper's tongue from setting in....I'll take a few toots on some Clove WOW from Vapor4Life....36mg of pure ---well, the name says it ALL! But it's NOT something to vape for long periods, 36mg or otherwise...!!!
    BTW.....the TC I use is 24mg....I quit analogs to be rid of TOBACCO....but "Nick", like caffeine, is still my friend.....
    Happy (vaping) Trails!
    damthisisfun likes this.

Member Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by damthisisfun View Post
    I don't know what it is - the fact that over a year ago, the first e-cig i tried was a Blu disposable or the first juice I ordered was JC Red Oak Original - but after spending more money than I care to disclose (definitely more than I have on JC) - I cannot find anything that I can vape for more than a few toots. Now my daily vape is JC Tennessee.

Are my taste buds that unique? When i analoged - it was Marlboro Lights - but i hated the taste. Now I love the taste - but want a few more juice flavors I would like. Someone please help me. All i can now think of is for someone that loves JC Tennessee - and has found flavors from other vendors to help me - Please help me find more flavors.
    JC does have a number of other flavors to try if you are looking for a straight tobacco. Silverthorn is another good JC tobacco flavor and they just came out with another one, Gold Reserve, as well. Which gives you Domestic, JC Original, Tennessee Cured, Silverthorn, Gold Reserve, Kiln House Silverthorn, and Red Oak Tennessee Cured. That is just with the JC juices. I prefer the Red Oak TC, and the Silverthorn. I haven't tried the new Gold Reserve or the Kiln House yet.

If you are looking for other options go to a local vape shop. A lot of them have tester units so that you can find the flavor you like. All I can say is if you don't like what you have go look for something else. I have found a number of flavors that I love just going to vape shops and testing flavors.

One more thing. The longer you go without smoking the better your taste buds will get. This means that flavors that you liked when you started vaping may turn into flavors you no longer care for. I quit in August of 2012 and in the last month or so I have found that flavors I loved I can't stand anymore. I put a couple of them aside for this reason. I got a new vaping system yesterday and pulled out the flavors I put up. I found that one I still hate and the other one I really like again, although it seems to taste completely different from when I vaped it before. This whole process is trial and error. Keep trying and you'll find what you need. The forums have also really helped me find a few flavors that are good. Check them out and see what the other members have to say.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast