VIP SOCIAL GROUP STUFF FOR TRADE/SALE/RESALE (Members only please) - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: VIP SOCIAL GROUP STUFF FOR TRADE/SALE/RESALE (Members only please)

Full Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

i am iterested in all GG products so if anyone wants to sell please contact me ....
    ALL GOLDEN GREEK AND A MONKEY BOXX

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I have a 6v Thermo tube mod up for trade - I got it hoping to crank it down to 5v with a battery change, but the 5v batt I acquired is a flattop and needs magnet spacers to complete the circuit. Rather than throw any more money at this thing, I'd prefer to just swap it flat out for a 5v box mod... but I'll entertain all trades. The package includes:

1 x Thermo mod (tube, button, cap)
    1 x 510 adapter
    2 x Tenergy RCR123A 3.0v batteries
    1 x 3v battery charger

Any exchanges can be done at the next VIP meet, or more immediate arrangements can be made. I'll leave this open to the group for a while before I toss it into the classifieds for general consideration.

Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, he'll eat for life.
    Give an octopus nunchuks, no one's ever eating fish again.

RIP Jack

Moved On Verified Member

I am looking for a UFS or an iAtty if anyone is looking to get rid of one or knows of one for sale Please Please PM me, Thanks

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

N O T E:
    Due to new ECF policy (not mine, ECF Admin) there is no buying/selling in social groups anymore (yeah, booo and hissss). Here are the new Social Group Rules:

General rules

These Rules may change from time to time and it is your responsibility to check for the latest version. The Rules may be updated without notice.
    These rules apply to Social Groups and any forum sections linked to a Social Group.
    All regular forum rules apply.
    NO buying/selling/trading or CO-OPs. (PIF is exception for trades and CO-OPs.)
    English is the ONLY language allowed in Social Groups.

SO... I'M CLOSING THIS THREAD. SORRY GUYS... So, if you have stuff to sell, trade, etc. please POST ALL ITEMS IN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP INSTEAD:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/phoenix.vapors/

hogs & squishes,
    Hellen
    Live in ARIZONA? Join Vaping in Phoenix Social Group forum on ECF! Monthly socials, local vendors and great people. Click HERE
    Also on FaceBook.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12