VIP SOCIAL GROUP STUFF FOR TRADE/SALE/RESALE (Members only please)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: VIP SOCIAL GROUP STUFF FOR TRADE/SALE/RESALE (Members only please)

Default VIP SOCIAL GROUP STUFF FOR TRADE/SALE/RESALE (Members only please)

Last edited by ShorRoll; 04-26-2011 at 11:54 PM.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default VIP SOCIAL GROUP STUFF FOR TRADE/SALE/RESALE (Members only please)

For local VIP Arizona Social Group members only.

We needed a place here for members to sell/trade/buy from each other. Tah Dah (and ShorRoll, I'm moving your post here).

NOTE: If you are selling stuff to people outside of our local area (Arizona), please post your ad in the ECF Classified Section Classifieds and swaps . See ECF Forum Rules about selling. If you are a business, you can't sell in here OR on Classifieds.

Please clearly post a price and how you will get the item to the person (take it to a PM to work out the details please).

Also, either edit your original post when your item(s) are gone or repost and I'll try to go back in to your original post to mark it as SOLD for you if you find you can't get back in and edit your Orig. post.

Happy Trading!

Hellen
    Last edited by Hellen A. Handbasket; 08-26-2011 at 02:22 PM.
    Live in ARIZONA? Join Vaping in Phoenix Social Group forum on ECF! Monthly socials, local vendors and great people. Click HERE
    Also on FaceBook.

some photos of my 20$ boxes
    twenty bucks thats an entertainment value
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ShorRoll; 04-29-2011 at 01:34 PM.

Moved On ECF Veteran

OK guys, I am selling off a bunch of brand new supplies!! I have finally found my nirvana of ecigs, so am going to part with my back up supplies. And I do have back up supplies!!! I have Boge, Joye, Bauway and BE 801 and 302 atomizers for sale to start with. Also some 801/302 batteries, both manual and auto. Send me a PM if interested. Prices will be wholesale!!! I would prefer selling these in larger lots, not individually. Also have 901 atomizers and batteries. I also have a bunch of E2 V3 cartos, Joye 510 cartos, eGo cartos and eGo type A atomizers. Also eGo tank atomizers. Just PM with what you are interested in and I will respond with a price and details. All of the above items are brand new, never used. All have been meter tested and are good.

Also have an Icon in perfect condition I am now willing to part with and also an Adaptever mod with the extension sleeve and all the extra parts, also a Buzz in purple that is in brand new condition. Janty stick also available. Also have standard 801, 901 and 510 passthrus. I think that is about it for now. Anything you don't see but are looking for, I just might have so send me a PM. I would much rather give our locals first crack at this stuff!!

emsmom

Full Member ECF Veteran

sounds interesting send me a pm

edit: about the 510 box mods

i wanna trade my master work from south paw awesome bottom feeder i just want a tube mod any one wanna trade??? it doesnt have to be equal value just a nice tube mod

Super Member ECF Veteran bigboom's Avatar

Default Variety of Juice for Trade

I have this posted in the ECF Classifieds and thought I'd post here as well.

I have the following juice for trade. I will trade for a like amount of 24 mg juice, all or part:

Halo:
    Menthol Ice 4 mls/24 mg
    Smooth 8 4 mls/24 mg
    Tribeca 10 mls/24 mg

FSUSA:
    Outlaw 7 mls/24 mg 50/50 pg/vg
    RY5 6 mls/24 mg 70/30 pg/vg

Vaperite:
    Organic Tobacco 7 mls/26 mg pg/vg blend

E-Cig Supply:
    Special RY4 Blend 10 mls/24 mg

Tasty Vapor:
    Cinnamon Apple 10 mls/24 mg 70/30 pg/vg

I'm open to trading for just about any US juice, 24 mg, except anything with berry flavoring of any kind. PM me if interested.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by ketchup57 View Post
    i wanna trade my master work from south paw awesome bottom feeder i just want a tube mod any one wanna trade??? it doesnt have to be equal value just a nice tube mod
    I'll trade you my Silver Bullet for your Darwin!

Full Member ECF Veteran

I have decided to sell one of my two Provaris. Price: $125 firm. Includes extender end cap for use with 18650 batteries, 2 18650 batteries, 2 18500 batteries (all AW high drain). I thought I'd mention it here first and wait a few days before posting to classifieds. My firewall won't allow incoming pm's so if interested please shoot me an e-mail at [email protected].

[wtt]trade v3 6volt with terminator voltage regulator charger and batteries for 3.7 mod of some sort bought from ecigsupply so doesn't have pure smoker logo they call it icon alloy xl or something like that

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast