Whatcha got going on this weekend, Phoenix vapers?

Thread: Whatcha got going on this weekend, Phoenix vapers?

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Default Whatcha got going on this weekend, Phoenix vapers?

If you're looking for some laughs this Saturday night (March 3rd), the Zikwid Lounge at 51st ave and Bell is hosting a comedy night at 7pm! Entry is 5 bucks, which goes directly to the performers, there will be snacks available, and the fridge is open to you if you'd care to BYOB. If you'd like to attend (Sunny and I are gonna try to be there), hit up their facebook event page and RSVP!

If you've never been to Zikwid Lounge, you should check them out! It's a great hangout for vapers with a full compliment of vaping gear and supplies for sale, staffed by friendly and knowledgeable folks that are passionate about vaping! They are big supporters of VIP and join us often at the meets as well!

Zikwid Lounge
    5060 W Bell Rd STE: C
    Glendale, Az 85308
    (623) 428-9378

Hope to see you all there!

Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, he'll eat for life.
    Give an octopus nunchuks, no one's ever eating fish again.

RIP Jack

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I wish they would do more events at the store. How was the comedy show?

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

It was a good time. There were 6 or 7 comics and they did 5 - 10 minutes each. Seating was cozy, 3 rows of folding chairs in a half circle, plus the couches and bar tables off to one side. The house was pretty full and everyone was entertained, I hope they do it again sometime.

Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, he'll eat for life.
    Give an octopus nunchuks, no one's ever eating fish again.

RIP Jack