New VIP S.G. Members Introduce Yourself! - Page 91
Page 91 of 91 FirstFirst ... 41818788899091
Like Tree172Likes

Thread: New VIP S.G. Members Introduce Yourself!

Hey VIP,

I have been vaping since December 2013. My buddy was like hey have my old Zolt3 and a tank have fun. I am really interested in little things like this. I am going to school full time to become an Engineer. Working with my hands makes me feel like I am making actual progress. Anyways My favorite shops to go to as of right now are AZ Vape Club and Butt-out (Tempe). I started on a small mod which was perfect for school, but now I am using an MVP 2.0 with a handful of good tanks. Transitioning to my first Mechanical mod here soon. Looking at a Nemesis with a Kraken (looks nice)

So there is alittle about me hope to get really active in this part of ECF.
    Crazyinariz likes this.

Senior Member Verified Member

Hello everyone,

I started Vaping last (after smoking for nearly 20 years) year in September with a Volcano Inferno. I moved to VV/VW devices in about a month and have recently gotten into mechs and dripping. My wife and I moved here to Phoenix in March and bought a house in Laveen. I'm a US Army veteran and will be attending Scottsdale Community College soon.
    Anyways, been reading the forums for a few months longer than I've been a member and love the wealth of knowledge here!
    Crazyinariz likes this.

To Vape is saying you want to live, and we all want to live =))

Hello all,

Mike checking in from Yuma. Been vaping since November last year, Analog kicker! Started on eGo with protank, that lasted about a week before I got a mod. Currently using Nemesis clone with authentic Patriot with upgraded center post. Been lurking on here for a while and decided to be active and spread the little knowledge I have and to expand my knowledge. USMC veteran. If anyone passes through Yuma come hang out and vape with our little group.
    Crazyinariz likes this.

Hey, all. New to vaping and the forum. Just saying "what's up?"
    powerband likes this.

Registered Supplier Team ECF (folding@home) powerband's Avatar

Hi, Bruce from Glendale
    glad to be a part of the group
    Last edited by powerband; 08-30-2014 at 01:57 AM.

Page 91 of 91 FirstFirst ... 41818788899091