Reviews of Local Juices You Vape - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Reviews of Local Juices You Vape

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

That must have been a mess.

Account closed on request

I'll probably forget a few since my wife is in our room sleeping and my juice stash is in the top of my closet but...

Butt Out -

Melon Collie - Indescribably delicious. If you go to Butt Out and can only by one this is it. Definitely an all day for me and I'm surprised a 30 ml has lasted me as long as it has.

Red Dude - Same as OP. Loved it in the store but at home I could fill a tank with it and after a few hits its just too much. I still love it and it is spot on Code Red Mt Dew but I get the same thing from the drink. Delicious but too much for me. And does not mix well with others. Empty a tank of it and if you don't boil the wicks in vodka for 6 months you're still tasting Red Dude.

Nutelica - Chocolate Hazelnut. I love Nutela so this was an easy sell for me. Tried it in the store and loved it. Got home and all I can taste is hazelnut now. Which is not a bad thing at all. I mix mine with a strong coffee vape and I'm set.

Lucy in the Sky - Lychee, strawberry and dragonfruit... I think. Wonderful vape. Throw in a few drops of coconut juice and you're talking island vape. This is an all day for me for sure.

Trippin skipper - Custom blend - ... (see above) mixed with Skipper (Pina Colada) - This was my first bottle from Matt and the guys and I loved it. A little too heavy on the skipper side on my bottle but what a great vape. Kept me coming back to Butt out to see what else the team had up there sleeves.

Bad Mother Pucker - I've only sampled this one at the store but its pretty great. I just haven't been able to talk myself into buying a bottle of pink lemonade from anyone...

Vape Escape -

Chocolate mint - All day every day. Ron and Lon gave me this one as a wedding gift and it is the "old standby" when I don't feel like vaping anything else. As soon as this bottle runs out I'm making my way back to buy another one immediately. It is liquid Andes mints that you vape. Top notch.

Grape Escape - I vaped this one for about a week straight. I still have about a quarter bottle of it left but that will probably change very soon since I thought of it. Grape jolly ranchers melty and warm.

Hi Tec -

Passion fruit - Really Tasty but I have barely used it since I broke the seal.

Coconut - Also extremely good but I gave it to a buddy that wanted to start vaping the day after I bought it.

Pizza - Some day I will convince the wife to let me buy this one. Its soooo good. I ran into Hi Tec last night and a 60+ year old woman was sampling the juices and I convinced her to try the pizza. She took a puff and gave me a strange look of odd enjoyment and then went back for seconds. She knows how I feel. I think it's impossible that it could be an all day or even more than a few toots a week kind of juice but it's the best savory flavor I've tried.

Peanut Butter - Went thru about a half of the bottle in my first week of vaping. I really loved their peanut butter but haven't touched it since. I can only imagine its gotten better with aging and when I get my concord grape juice in the mail next week the PBJ mixing begins.

JVapes -

I tried a few of them at Vapor Vortex but only bought one.

Hey Jude - Not sure what they say its supposed to taste like but to me it's Dum Dum lollipops like the ones you get at the bank. Its very good but also very sweet. On top of that, I vape 6mg and the lowest they had was 12mg. It gets my head swimming a little bit if I puff on it too much and unfortunately for me its good enough to vape it too much.

Conclusion -

Once again Butt Out is Top of the list A+ number one as far as juice taste (And the only store with an in house lab if I'm correct)

Vape Escape comes in second with their delicious Chocolate mint and Grape Escape

And Hitec comes in a very close third with their selection great sample set up and rock bottom prices.

If I'm broke and don't much time to get juice I go to Hi Tec

If I'm broke and have an extra 30-40 minutes to kill I make the trek to butt out.

If I'm not worried about spending a bunch of money. I still go to Butt Out and just buy more.

When I run out of Chocolate mint and Grape I'm gonna rush to Vape Escape and stock up.

Just my .02 YMMV

Taste is subjective as is store experience.

We are truly blessed to have as many choices as we do and should always remember that our freedom to do so can easily be regulated or taken away.

Fight for your rights!

I'm not joining no nicotine gum club if the .... hits the fan.

Super Member ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

@SpinDr480

If you liked Xtreme Vapour's RY4 and RY5 you might look into Indigo RY4 at Butt Out, currently my ADV, kind of has a chocolate tone to it, sounds like you have similar flavor pallete to me.

I'm pretty similar, I rotate flavors during the day but fall on my main flavor the heaviest, and switch up when I feel I need a change up, need a kick with a 24mg, or when my ADV starts tasting off to me for no apparent reason
    Well, let the list start -

Butt Out -

Strawberry Bannana give it an 8/10, but I can vape it constantly
    Indigo Brand RY4 my current ADV 9/10
    Eureka (AKA Halo Tribecca Clone) one of my usual change up flavors from my ADV when don't want a fruit flavor 7/10
    Melon Chollie always in rotation with Eureka (Tribecca/Trifecta) 8/10

Hi-Tec -
    Black Cherry haven't bought any but have tried it nice profile but a little to tangy for me 6/10
    Trifecta if I don't have any Eureka on hand I'll have this on hand see Eureka above

Zikwid -
    Halo Tribecca (See Eureka above) don't buy this anymore as price per mil is just attrocious on Halo Juices
    Halo Freedom Juice along the lines of an RY6, little more tabacco flavor though here you can clearly taste what their base tastes like in an after tone 4/10
    Tiki Juice (Looking for a clone of this due to price) love this stuff as a treat or after dinner vape 9/10
    Vapors Choice Gummi Bear a nice juice but is one of those flavors you eventually get back to only as a treat due to it is so sweet
    Vapors Choice Strawberry next to Xtreme's Strawberry, being 100% VG based, only buy it in desperation, little more bland on the taste 6/10
    Vapors Choice RY4 Special -_-, more like an RY0 or RY04 in true classification, dark liquid, still have 30 mil bottle steeping, still smells to purefumey to me to vape, tried fresh, at 1 week, at 2 weeks, etc, now at week 6, still a perfume bite, though it has dulled down since first bought, might cut it down with something here next week, so far 4/10
    Vapors Choice Mandarin Vanilla lovely vanilla taste, though out is it sharp and rich with a weird undertone I can't place, nice treat flavor though 7/10
    Boge Cherry nice sharp cherry flavor, though not really my cup of tea, still a decent vape 6/10
    Boge USA Mix *blah* the only bottle I bought before trying Halo Tribecca, to much in the tobacco flavor without much other tones 2/10
    Boge Kentucky Blend -_- 2/10 like USA Mix
    Boge RY4 Blend another dark liquid in the RY4 naming like the Vapors Choice, made me want to puke 1/10
    Zikwid Brand, all I've tried >_> 0/10

XTreme Vapor
    Babylon RY4 my backup ADV and former ADV when mixed with the Babylon Vanilla 1:1 gives it a nice rich vanilla tone, though by itself is still bareable though with a salty vanilla tone by itself 8/10
    Babylon Vanilla see above 9/10 when vaped by itself, I use this to cut other RY4s with
    Babylon RY6 a little more tobacco tone, though still and enjoyable vape 7/10
    Babylon Strawberry 9/10 this is my 24mg kick juice I always have on hand and can vape all day long if I had it in 18mg
    Babylon Bannana 9/10 a change up fruit flavor I use in rotation, always in a tank just waiting, currently in an iSmoka Mega BCC
    Babylon Pina Colada 5/10 tried this, was decent but only as a treat vape, the pineapple gives it a nice sharp taste while the coconut mellows it out
    Babylon Caramel 9/10 this is a very nice treat vape, rich and buttery like melted fresh caramel my grandma used to make for cooking, a definitive after dinner vape I vape on Fridays after a good dinner as an end of week treat ^_^

Full Member Verified Member wyllic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Keithhesh View Post
    I'll probably forget a few since my wife is in our room sleeping and my juice stash is in the top of my closet but...

Butt Out -

Melon Collie - Indescribably delicious. If you go to Butt Out and can only by one this is it. Definitely an all day for me and I'm surprised a 30 ml has lasted me as long as it has.

Red Dude - Same as OP. Loved it in the store but at home I could fill a tank with it and after a few hits its just too much. I still love it and it is spot on Code Red Mt Dew but I get the same thing from the drink. Delicious but too much for me. And does not mix well with others. Empty a tank of it and if you don't boil the wicks in vodka for 6 months you're still tasting Red Dude.

Nutelica - Chocolate Hazelnut. I love Nutela so this was an easy sell for me. Tried it in the store and loved it. Got home and all I can taste is hazelnut now. Which is not a bad thing at all. I mix mine with a strong coffee vape and I'm set.

Lucy in the Sky - Lychee, strawberry and dragonfruit... I think. Wonderful vape. Throw in a few drops of coconut juice and you're talking island vape. This is an all day for me for sure.

Trippin skipper - Custom blend - ... (see above) mixed with Skipper (Pina Colada) - This was my first bottle from Matt and the guys and I loved it. A little too heavy on the skipper side on my bottle but what a great vape. Kept me coming back to Butt out to see what else the team had up there sleeves.

Bad Mother Pucker - I've only sampled this one at the store but its pretty great. I just haven't been able to talk myself into buying a bottle of pink lemonade from anyone...

Ask for the Mr. Pink. 90% Bad Mother Pucker, 10% Red Dude. It cuts down how sweet the Red Dude is alone and adds a little more depth and sour.

You are correct with the flavor profile of Lucy, it is Lychee, Strawberry and Dragonfruit. It also already has a touch of coconut in it, but absolutely add more if you desire!
    Keithhesh and SpinDr480 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by IMFire3605 View Post
    @SpinDr480

If you liked Xtreme Vapour's RY4 and RY5 you might look into Indigo RY4 at Butt Out, currently my ADV, kind of has a chocolate tone to it, sounds like you have similar flavor pallete to me.
    I have tried their RY4 as well as a few others around town, and I still come back to the one at Xtreme Vapour as the one with the best taste to me. Last night I added a few drops of black cherry in my RY4 and it tastes amazing. I got the idea after looking at some of the juices that they sell at Backwood Brew. I gave in to the hype of there flavors and have a few on order to be shipped. Have you ever tried their juice?

Account closed on request

Update to my list:

Adding

Butt Out -

Caramel Apple - Warm, crisp and perfectly perfectly balanced. Really wish I picked up a 30ml of this one after I had some non vaper friends over for dinner and it went around the table on heavy rotation. Big time crowd pleaser with that one. Sweet but not tooth achingly sweet. Probably the best apple flavor I've tried.

Blueberry - Another one of the new creations from Butt-Outs multi dimensional wizard, warlock and dragon powered laboratory. This one is a real winner. Not too sweet (I'm seeing a very enjoyable trend from them not having over powered sweet vapes that a palate pleasing but don't send you to the dentist or keep you from vaping on a good flavor all day) This blueberry is again, greatly balanced and the aroma it lets off makes me wish I had it in the vents of my house and jeep. Only thing I didnt like about this one is again the small bottle I picked up.

These 2 new ones I got are definitely up there with Melon Collie for me and when I go back for bigger bottles will go into the same rotation that Melon Collie is in.

3 way tie.

Well done again Butt Out!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Keithhesh View Post
    Update to my list:

Adding

Butt Out -

Caramel Apple - Warm, crisp and perfectly perfectly balanced. Really wish I picked up a 30ml of this one after I had some non vaper friends over for dinner and it went around the table on heavy rotation. Big time crowd pleaser with that one. Sweet but not tooth achingly sweet. Probably the best apple flavor I've tried.

Blueberry - Another one of the new creations from Butt-Outs multi dimensional wizard, warlock and dragon powered laboratory. This one is a real winner. Not too sweet (I'm seeing a very enjoyable trend from them not having over powered sweet vapes that a palate pleasing but don't send you to the dentist or keep you from vaping on a good flavor all day) This blueberry is again, greatly balanced and the aroma it lets off makes me wish I had it in the vents of my house and jeep. Only thing I didnt like about this one is again the small bottle I picked up.

These 2 new ones I got are definitely up there with Melon Collie for me and when I go back for bigger bottles will go into the same rotation that Melon Collie is in.

3 way tie.

Well done again Butt Out!!!
    Keith,

I completely agree, I went into Butt Out last week at your suggestion to get Mellon Collie. I added it to my ADV rotation, and while I was at it I picked up some of that new Blueberry. Wow is it good...Not too overpowering and almost tastes like I am biting into a blueberry muffin. It actually works good to mix with a juice that is too sour/tart..I love Red Bull flavor, but sometimes it can bet too tart...just add a few drops of blueberry and it makes the tart more subtle.
    Keithhesh likes this.

Super Member ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SpinDr480 View Post
    I have tried their RY4 as well as a few others around town, and I still come back to the one at Xtreme Vapour as the one with the best taste to me. Last night I added a few drops of black cherry in my RY4 and it tastes amazing. I got the idea after looking at some of the juices that they sell at Backwood Brew. I gave in to the hype of there flavors and have a few on order to be shipped. Have you ever tried their juice?
    I've seen a few reviews here and on YT on BWB. Haven't tried any of their flavors yet myself. Only online juice vendors I've tried are Mt. Baker and Heather's Heavenly. Currently I'm watching where I use online transactions, sorry, hobbyist hacker side of me, even when round-robin through several proxies I don't trust online transactions atm at what I am seeing, not only vape types of transactions, but others as well. To many out of US and western borders renegades out there in the "Cracker" community up to no good a lot more than usual -_-. PITA setting up a burn card or burn account number, so I don't bother with the hassle until I'm ready to commit to a vendor, but I will take the recommendation under consideration here pretty soon.

Quote Originally Posted by IMFire3605 View Post
    I've seen a few reviews here and on YT on BWB. Haven't tried any of their flavors yet myself. Only online juice vendors I've tried are Mt. Baker and Heather's Heavenly. Currently I'm watching where I use online transactions, sorry, hobbyist hacker side of me, even when round-robin through several proxies I don't trust online transactions atm at what I am seeing, not only vape types of transactions, but others as well. To many out of US and western borders renegades out there in the "Cracker" community up to no good a lot more than usual -_-. PITA setting up a burn card or burn account number, so I don't bother with the hassle until I'm ready to commit to a vendor, but I will take the recommendation under consideration here pretty soon.
    I actually had few gift cards for my birthday left over, so I ordered alot of my stuff online with those. I think with all the fraud going around, I will find a way to get a re-loadable like that so I can be safe. In addition, I think it will help me keep a budget better for all my overspending as of late.
    Magan likes this.

Full Member Verified Member blindmice's Avatar

The only local shop I have tried was Vape Escapes. I love the juices but took them home only to find I had an allergies to them. Sometimes I have to vape them a while before I find they won't work. I loved everything about them but I have to stick to VG. Here's what I bought.
    Gummy bear-Loved this one.
    Grape- First grape I really liked.
    Banana nut bread-This was my favorite.
    Wild blueberry-This was another one I really enjoyed.
    Peach Green Tea-This really had good flavor.

I liked them all, but found most of the vendors after calling several, don't have 100% Vg. So I'm stuck. Into the non vapable box they go.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast