PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default Phoenix Meet VIP West Valley Chapter 7-21-13

JULY 21, 2013
    1:00 - ?
    Barrel Grill & Modern Saloon.
    15703 N. 83rd Avenue, Peoria, AZ 85382
    Barrel Grill

We're trying out a new location for our West Side Chapter get together in an effort to get monthly west side meets going! Great food, drinks and great people to vape with! See The Barrel Grill link above to go to their website for more info on this venue!

ALL VIP MEMBERS WELCOME no matter what area you live in!!

ALL VENDORS WELCOME! Please contact Hellen/Vickyl if you have any questions.

Raffle Drawings? Mmmmm maybe! We'll play it by ear this month, and see what we've got going on! Consider bringing something to donate in case we get going enough to do some?

Have liquids you just don't want/vape. Want to be daring and try new stuff, but don't want to blow your budget on something ookey? Let's consider doing a Juice Put and Take box. (You put in what you don't want, and take out what you do... don't like what you took? Bring it back next month, put it back in the box again and take something else!)

This month's great new location for this month's meet was set up thanks to "Chef" Richard (and thanks for all of his assistance in helping me hurry to re-set the date for our meet this month!).

C U all there! ♥ - H/V

p.s. don't forget to learn that West Side Gang Sign... LMAO!
    Last edited by Hellen A. Handbasket; 07-18-2013 at 04:01 AM.
    Live in ARIZONA? Join Vaping in Phoenix Social Group forum on ECF! Monthly socials, local vendors and great people. Click HERE
    Also on FaceBook.

Super Member ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Mmmmkay. Tried to make the last Central meet, even requested the day off. I'll have to confirm with my boss as I got to many hours O/T this week he's giving me a day to choose to get off early, weekends suck for me to get time off, down side of being reliable LOL. Anyway I'll be making this one even if I have to fudge a sick day >_>, rarely ask for time off from work, and when do always get the shaft.

Account closed on request

I should be there. Off of work!!! Woohoo

ECF Veteran

*BUUUUUUUUMP*

(10 char. *sighs*)
    Live in ARIZONA? Join Vaping in Phoenix Social Group forum on ECF! Monthly socials, local vendors and great people. Click HERE
    Also on FaceBook.

I would love to meet up. I have weekends off and nothing planned for that day.

ECF Veteran

We're looking forward to seeing you Furt! Welcome to the group.
    Also on FaceBook.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellen A. Handbasket View Post
    We're looking forward to seeing you Furt! Welcome to the group.
    Thanks, I'm considering actually hitting up the Gilbert meet since it's a little closer to my house, but who knows, i could go to both!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I'll be there! Looking forward to seeing and maybe even trying some other set ups - plus meeting everyone will be awesome! The put-take basket is a great idea. I will be "putting" a bottle of 16 mg Menthol by 4EverEjuice - it's just way too much nicotine for me. Hope someone can use it :o)

ECF Veteran

That's great! I'm looking forward to meeting you. We have a great group of people, and while our West chapter is still small, the community of west siders is really growing fast! You'll get lots of chances for one on one chats to meet people and talk about vaping at our West side meet.

The Central meet is a big blow out usually. Last month was over 55 people attending! I suspect with the summer and vacations, we'll have a few less though.
    Crazyinariz likes this.
    Also on FaceBook.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

Can't make it out to Camelback from my much more northern location - but I'm thinking about making the trek out West! Anyone up to teaching a perma-noob about how to use the VV Reo Grande that's on the way? I've been on the iTaste MVP for a couple months (my firing button fell off this morning!! ahhh) and before that Twists always with the vivi novas so this whole atomizer thing is sort of over my head.

Well... let's just say I'm hoping I ordered the right ones and leave it at that. *head desk*
    Favorite Vapes: Everything on this list.
    iTaste MVP 2 with PuriTank & VTR with iClear30S

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast