Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: NEXT CENTRAL VIP Vape Meet 7/28/13 1:00

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default NEXT CENTRAL VIP Vape Meet 7/28/13 1:00

When : Sunday, July 28, 1pm

Where : NOTE NEW LOCATION THIS MONTH! Bluewater Grill (We'll be at the very back on the right side of the building. Just ask the hostess for the Vaping Group when you arrive).

Bluewater Grill Bluewater Grill Phoenix

Location Map
    (south side of street)

Phone : 602 277- 3474

Light Rail Stop : Camelback & Central

Parking : Lots of parking in their parking lot.

Please, no children/under 18 at our social group meets.

GREAT food and drinks at this place! Please consider eating lunch here during our meet since this venue doesn't charge our group for the meeting space!

Local suppliers are often in attendance so you can buy liquids, atomizers/cartos, drip tips, mods, etc.

If you have something to sell or trade, bring it along! If you DIY and have a juice you're proud of, bring some and let folks try it! Bought loads of liquids you don't like? We're starting a PUT/TAKE box for liquids! Put some in, grab out something new to try!

Growing Pains - The meets are getting bigger and bigger (YaY!), and we're trying this NEW VENUE to see if it might fit (or if we outgrow it quick, they have an upper floor that a large group like ours could use). We'll decide after this trial run if we continue on at SunUp, or if we switch to this new location. Tell us what you think at this month's meet!

Raffle News - We will try to have our usual raffle drawings this meet (please consider bringing something to donate for our drawings, vaping-related or not!) and as always, we'll have our 50/50 cash pot drawings from the money brought in from raffle ticket sales. Our local suppliers often donate something great as well!

Spread The Word - Know any smokers looking for alternatives and would be interested in checking out vaping? Bring them with you! The more the merrier!

Social Schedule - Check out the stickies for our Schedule (6 months of meets scheduled) for all locations (subject to change, check it often!). We'll be posting up more dates for other locations soon!

Have any questions? Ask away here, PM me, or message us on the VIP Face Book page www.vapinginphoenix.com (redirects to our Facebook page) or go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/phoenix.vapors/.

Feel free to RSVP in this thread, or on Facebook. We hope to see you all there!

Last edited by Hellen A. Handbasket; 07-28-2013 at 12:54 PM.
    Live in ARIZONA? Join Vaping in Phoenix Social Group forum on ECF! Monthly socials, local vendors and great people. Click HERE
    Also on FaceBook.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I'm hoping to be there. As of now I'm not working this Sunday.

ECF Veteran

YaY! It'll be good to see you!
    Crazyinariz likes this.
    Live in ARIZONA? Join Vaping in Phoenix Social Group forum on ECF! Monthly socials, local vendors and great people. Click HERE
    Also on FaceBook.

Super Member* Verified Member EagleTa2's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'll definitely be there... I've been wanting to come to this vape meet since may!

Looking forward to it.

Geo

Provari V2, Sigelei #20, 8W, Wood BF Box Mod by me,
    3 REO GRANDS & 1 REO Mini!
    I have the BEST wife EVER!

ECF Veteran

It's the MONDAY BUMP! Don't forget, SUNDAY *makes echo voice* SUNDAY, SUNDAY, SUNDAY!

Also on FaceBook.

ECF Veteran

Whoo Hoo!! I just checked the calendar and realized that this meet will fall on my 1 yr Vapeaversary!!

ECF Veteran

YaY! (and congrats!!) Even more reason to party at the meet!
    Also on FaceBook.

ECF Veteran

LAST BUMP! See you there Veepers!

Don't forget to bring liquids for the Put-N-Take box (and don't forget to check it out even if you don't have anything to Put... you're welcome to dig through and discover something new!).

V.
    Also on FaceBook.

ECF Veteran

Just a reminder! NEW LOCATION for tomorrow's CENTRAL VIP meet (See first post for details)!

I HATE change, but due to our increasing membership and attendance at the Central meet... we're giving a new place a whirl... while the main room for us is not bigger than our current location, it has an outer area for overflow and vendors! If we pack it, we may have the option to have the entire upstairs as our meeting place (it's HUGE)! They will want to see some sales in food/drinks from us to be able to justify giving us that area/turning on the A/C (so please, consider purchasing lunch and drinks to support our use of the current room and show them we're serious about getting the larger one!!).

Please also consider that if we pack the place out, and you all aren't crazy about this place, that this ISN'T necessarily permanent (we can always go back to Sun Up) and if we're still at the numbers that we had last month, we'll get the option to take upstairs over soon!!! I hope you'll all enjoy the new place and I'm looking forward to your feedback on it after the meet on Sunday at BLUEWATER GRILL. Can't wait to see you all!

Peace, Love and Vapor - V.

p.s. This from Craig at Kidney Puncher (posted on our Facebook group!)

We'll be giving away a couple of awesome prizes at the Sunday VIP Meetup:

1. Innokin SVD + 2 Panasonic 18650 Button Top batteries + an Xtar WP2ii charger
    2. Sigelei Custom 19E Brass Mechanical Mod w/extra 18650 w/ Kick tube + a Sigelei Kick Clone check it out at: http://www.kidneypuncher.com/sigelei-19e-custom/

There will also be other prizes of juices from Ms T's Bakery and The Standard Vape !

See you all on Sunday
    Last edited by Hellen A. Handbasket; 07-27-2013 at 03:50 PM. Reason: Kidney Puncher Prizes
    davelog and Crazyinariz like this.
    Also on FaceBook.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Hellen A. Handbasket View Post

Where : NOTE NEW LOCATION THIS MONTH! Bluewater Grill (We'll be at the very back on the right side of the building. Just ask the hostess for the Vaping Group when you arrive).

Bluewater Grill Bluewater Grill Phoenix

Location : 1720 East Camelback Road, Phoenix, AZ 85016 (south side of street)

Hehe, when you click the address link it takes you to SunUp.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast