ECF Veteran

Default Next WEST SIDE VIP Meet August 17, 2013

SATURDAY!!!
    DATE: 8/17/2013
    TIME: 1:00 - 4:00
    PLACE: Barrel Grill & Modern Saloon. Barrel Grill
    15703 N. 83rd Avenue, Peoria, AZ 85382

NOTE! THIS IS A SATURDAY MEET!

We're back at Barrel Grill for the West Side Chapter to get together, blow clouds, make new vaping friends and gather up the Westsiders!! Great food, drinks and great people to vape with! See Barrel Grill website for more info on location and menus!

PLEASE consider planning on having lunch at Barrel Grill in order that they continue to be happy to have us use their space for our VIP meets for FREE each month!

ALL VIP MEMBERS WELCOME no matter what area you live in!!

ALL VIP MEMBER VENDORS WELCOME! Please contact Vicky Mayhall to vend at the meet or if you have any questions.

DOOR PRIZES? Consider bringing something to donate for FREE raffle drawings. Have a killer DIY recipe? Consider donating a small bottle of your creation with an attached DIY recipe card!

PUT-N-TAKE BOX: It'll be back! Please bring liquids you tried and didn't like!

We usually have several of the "Weathermen" at the meet to help you wtih your RBAs and give you a tutorial or help you with your rebuild to make CLOUDS! Bring your supplies and plan to stay after the meet for a while to learn what it's all about!

Again, BIG thanks to "Chef" Richard Gonzales for getting us set with dates through December for this location!

For more info. on VIP meets and locations through the end of the year, see the Schedule under STICKIES at the top of our VIP Forum. Got a ? PM me!

C U all there! ♥ - Hellen/Vicky

Aubie80 and Crazyinariz like this.
    Live in ARIZONA? Join Vaping in Phoenix Social Group forum on ECF! Monthly socials, local vendors and great people. Click HERE
    Also on FaceBook.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

I'll be there, will try and remember to bring my boxes o' juice in case anyone wants to trade or anything. I'm more or less ready for the apocalypse and always looking for new flavors.
    Favorite Vapes: Everything on this list.
    iTaste MVP 2 with PuriTank & VTR with iClear30S

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Damn, I can't make it. The 2 preseason Cardinal games this year are on the 17th and 24th. Bummer. Hopefully next month I'll be able to make it.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Well phoey! Have a good time!
    Live in ARIZONA? Join Vaping in Phoenix Social Group forum on ECF! Monthly socials, local vendors and great people. Click HERE
    Also on FaceBook.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

It looks like both the west and central meets are on Cardinal away games so, barring some other event I should be able to make 2 out of 3 meets next month. I guess 2 out of 3 ain't bad.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

TODAY! Woot! No matter what "side" you live on, all VIPers are invited to come hang out!

Great food at Barrel Grill, please consider buying lunch to day to help support our use of this great place for our meets!

T-Shirt give away from Evolv!! The good guys at Evolv sent back my Darwin Twins, and also sent me 9 shirts in various sizes/colors to give away at our meets. I'll give 2 away at each meet (Central too!) until they're gone.

Put N Take liquid box (don't forget to bring your unwanted e-liquids to add to it and dig in it to find a new favorite!). YAYNESS!

MeetUp.jpg

C U There!

Also on FaceBook.