Sunday meet dates are back!

DATE: OCTOBER 20, 2013
    TIME: 1:00 - 4:00
    PLACE: Barrel Grill & Modern Saloon.
    15703 N. 83rd Avenue
    Peoria, AZ 85382

Barrel Grill Website Link: Barrel Grill

NOTE! THIS IS A SUNDAY MEET!

VapeFest and ECC is over and it's FINALLY cooling off in the Valley but VIP is HEATING UP!
    We're back at Barrel Grill for the West Side Chapter to get together with old friends, make new vaping friends CHECK OUT VENDORS and gather up the Westside Vapers!! Great food, drinks and great people to vape with!
    See Barrel Grill website for more info on location and menus!

This month:
    Shop with our newest VIP Vendor Caius McNaughton of Victus Vapors! Meet Adam from Trend Vape, who'll be attending his first meet with us to get to know all you vapers!

RAFFLE! Free raffle ticket to all attending members, good for our drawings for great goodies donated by vendors and members.

PLEASE consider planning on having lunch at Barrel Grill in order that they continue to be happy to have us use their space for our VIP meets for FREE each month! We have a special happy hour menu provided by Barrel Grill, so prices are really reasonable!!!

ALL VIP MEMBERS WELCOME no matter what area you live in!!

ALL VIP MEMBER VENDORS WELCOME to come to the meets, but please contact Vicky Mayhall to schedule IF you are interested in selling at the meet or if you have any questions. Have a vendor you'd like to have at our meet? Invite them to join VIP and have them contact me!!!

DOOR PRIZES? Members, please consider bringing something to donate for FREE raffle drawings. It doesn't have to be vape related or new! Anything that someone would appreciate will be fun to have. Thanks!

Have a killer DIY recipe? Consider donating a small bottle of your creation with an attached DIY recipe card for the drawing!

PUT-N-TAKE BOX: It'll be back! Please bring liquids you tried and didn't like! Feel free to take home something out of the box to try out!

BIG thanks to Chef Richard Gonzales for setting us up with this great location! I'll be talking to him about doing a seminar for VIP members on DIY for the West Side meets... stay tuned!

For more info. on VIP meets and locations through the end of the year, see the Schedule under STICKIES at the top of our VIP Forum. 2013 VIP All Areas Meeting Schedules

Got a ? PM me!

C U all there! ♥ - Hellen/Vicky

Live in ARIZONA? Join Vaping in Phoenix Social Group forum on ECF! Monthly socials, local vendors and great people. Click HERE
    Also on FaceBook.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Bump for the week!

Don't forget to put it on your calendar!
    Live in ARIZONA? Join Vaping in Phoenix Social Group forum on ECF! Monthly socials, local vendors and great people. Click HERE
    Also on FaceBook.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Awesome. Sunny and I will be there, and I'm bringing a pal from work who got his VTR last week.

*edit: whoops, wrong thread. We'll be at the CENTRAL meet!

Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, he'll eat for life.
    Give an octopus nunchuks, no one's ever eating fish again.

RIP Jack

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by davelog View Post
    Awesome. Sunny and I will be there, and I'm bringing a pal from work who got his VTR last week.

*edit: whoops, wrong thread. We'll be at the CENTRAL meet!
    Can you send the VTR to the West Side Meet, I really want to see that beast

ECF Veteran

The weekly BuMp...
    Also on FaceBook.

ECF Veteran

It's almost here!

I just confirmed that Caius of Victus Vapors will be there with lots of great stuff for sale (and maybe a little something for our door prize? You know I'll be asking, LOL).

I believe that Randy of The Vapor Pimp will be bringing some of his new liquids for sale as well.

Hot Rod Vapors will be there, but not vending. Use the 15% off coupon phxvip on a pre order sale and you can pick up of your order at the VIP West Side meet. Just order by 5 PM on Saturday and she will bring it to the meet on Sunday for you! ONLY GOOD FOR ORDERS BROUGHT TO THE MEET!

Should be a great time, as always!

Hope 2 C U there! <3 - Hellen/Vicky
    Last edited by Hellen A. Handbasket; 10-19-2013 at 02:28 AM. Reason: Added Hot Rod info.
    Also on FaceBook.

ECF Veteran

Bump (see edit to the above info too!)
    Also on FaceBook.

ECF Veteran

*yawns and spills coffee*

Bump for TODAY! YaY. See you there!
    Also on FaceBook.