Good Morning and Chit Chat Thread - Page 150
Page 150 of 744 FirstFirst ... 50100140146147148149150151152153154160200250650 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 7436
Like Tree14025Likes

Thread: Good Morning and Chit Chat Thread

For what it's worth, Strawberry Shortcake is my favorite! I'm trying to decide what other flavors to try in the future that will be on that sweet & tangy style (Key Lime Pie? Strawberry Lime Cooler?) I'm hoping that the Mango will eventually steep enough that I can taste it (the only flavor I've had this issue with, I almost wonder if it's a fluke.)

@Larkfour: I love the box! I might have to make a visit to a hobby shop this weekend when I get out of the city center, I could have so much fun making something fabulous with that!
    tyleris12 and Larkfour like this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Good Morning VVer's!! I have lots of running to do today...shopping and etc., but at least it's the week-end and no work, so happy about that...lol!!!!

I hope you all have an awesome week-end and are able to get some rest and relaxation in...that includes you too Annette!!!
    Annette Rogers likes this.
    PAP's & Zen's.....all dressed up with Bedazzle Quartz Tubes & beautiful Beautiful Drip Tips of course!

ECF Veteran

Just came back to say, sorry if you don't see me much here any more, but until the new buttons on every single post are gone, I don't think I'll be posting here on ECF. Do you know these same buttons are in our PM's now too? Since when should someone else be allowed to tweet or FB like our PM's? Doesn't PM mean Private Message??????????
    kittypie, Larkfour and Lyle Devine like this.
    PAP's & Zen's.....all dressed up with Bedazzle Quartz Tubes & beautiful Beautiful Drip Tips of course!

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran Annette Rogers's Avatar

Good morning!

I was wondering about the button too, Ty...?

Super Member ECF Veteran

Good Morning - Does anyone know how those tweet, FB buttons work? If someone FB likes one of my posts, does what I've written here show up in their FB feed? I would not like that at all. I did not link ecf to my FB, as far as I know.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Last edited by Lyle Devine; 03-11-2012 at 10:01 PM.

Super Member ECF Veteran

HEY Tyleris. ... The tweet and FB buttons are gone from these individual posts now ... You can come back!
    tyleris12 likes this.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Larkfour View Post
    HEY Tyleris. ... The tweet and FB buttons are gone from these individual posts now ... You can come back!
    LOL Larkfour...here I am!! I've been trying to follow what they have been doing to fix things over here, in between running all over today, and it seems they have it down to onlky the first post of each page now, so hopefully they will get rid of them completely soon. TYhe biggest problem for me was the super slow loading/refreshing that was happening and the fact that these buttons were on our PM's...Private Message should nean private, ya know? Anyways, keeping my fingers crossed they will be gone completely soon!!!!

Lyle, sorry to hear you've been so sick and sure hope you're back to normal very, very soon...was wondering where you had been!!
    Larkfour and Lyle Devine like this.

Super Member ECF Veteran

I'm glad those little buttons disappeared. I have enough of a hard time trying to finger navigate, with this iPad, without having to dodge those tweet and FB buttons. I was sure I would end up accidentally twittering around Facebook somehow and getting lost.
    Last edited by Larkfour; 03-11-2012 at 01:02 AM. Reason: Typo

Super Member ECF Veteran

Oh no ... I see them again! Go away, so my finger can play without obstructions in the way.
    tyleris12 likes this.