Good Morning and Chit Chat Thread - Page 2
Page 2 of 744 FirstFirst 1234561252102502 ... LastLast
Like Tree14025Likes

Thread: Good Morning and Chit Chat Thread

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran Annette Rogers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Larkfour View Post
    Good morning/afternoon. Waiting for my order to go out and am as impatient as a child for Christmas morning.
    Bella Amaretto with extra Amaretto and Black Cherry. Please Santa hurry!
    LOL, Larkfour! I just finished packing it up for you and am heading to the PO in a few minutes! It's on the way! Let me know how you like your special Amaretto mix. It sure smells yummy!

Super Member ECF Veteran

Lol.....my shipping confirmation just hit my mailbox. Yippee, jump for joy, run in circles
    Annette Rogers and orachel like this.

Super Member ECF Veteran

I gotta stick around more!! Imagine my Shock when I logged in and saw the Lock on the 270-page VV thread ! Congratulations to Annette and of course all us VVers on the new Sub-Forum
    tyleris12, EleanorR and Joanr like this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Good Evening fellow Virgin Vapors!!!
    Well I just vaped the rest of my Cherry Vanilla Swirl, have two tanks left of my chocolate chip cookie dough (dumb me forgot to order more with my 2 orders), and my sweet tea tester is gone. Now all I have to vape after this is Blu Vivid Vanilla (yuk) because I have found out I am allergic to PV while patiently waiting for my orders from the wonderful Annette! Help...LOL!
    orachel likes this.

Smoke Free Since Oct. 4, 2011!!!

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran Annette Rogers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tendril View Post
    I gotta stick around more!! Imagine my Shock when I logged in and saw the Lock on the 270-page VV thread ! Congratulations to Annette and of course all us VVers on the new Sub-Forum
    Tendril! You found us! Yay!

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Larkfour View Post
    Lol.....my shipping confirmation just hit my mailbox. Yippee, jump for joy, run in circles
    me, too! me, too! My confirmation showed up today as well. I swear, its like being a 5 year old on xmas morning.
    Larkfour likes this.

ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by orkira View Post
    Good Evening fellow Virgin Vapors!!!
    Well I just vaped the rest of my Cherry Vanilla Swirl, have two tanks left of my chocolate chip cookie dough (dumb me forgot to order more with my 2 orders), and my sweet tea tester is gone. Now all I have to vape after this is Blu Vivid Vanilla (yuk) because I have found out I am allergic to PV while patiently waiting for my orders from the wonderful Annette! Help...LOL!
    rut row, raggie! Any of the diehard fans anywhere near virgina? I can't think of any offhand, but then I don't notice locations all that much.

ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Joanr View Post
    Ok so this is mainly for chit chat. We don't have to talk ecigs/juice in here, right? Great, so happens I'm all out of rants today.

But I have noticed something strange. I switched to all VG mix the last 2 orders. I'm developing an itchy scalp and arms, and a cough. Are peeps allergic to VG? I thought it was only PG that caused problems. This is gonna be hard. Maybe go back to a 50/50 next order. Also I changed my laundry detergent from Tide Free to Ajax Free. Could be the culprit also but not for the scratchy cough which only happens after I do a few pulls. IDK, maybe it's all in my head, I'll have to rule this out one step at a time. Just when I thought I had everything running smoothly.
    I've heard a few people say they're sensitive when vaping 100% VG juices. Someone mentioned it might be because molecules of VG are larger than those of PG, and might cause irritation for a few who've got asthma or breathing issues. I believe its much less common than pg sensitivity, but I've heard it mentioned. I dunno... so far out of my knowledge base, its not even funny. Maybe go check in the health and ecig forum? That's where i figured out that my problem was pg. I've got some weirdo chemical sensitivity issues myself, and I do know that things like a bad detergent or cologne that's on my skin will often also affect my throat and breathing.

ECF Veteran

Good Morning VV fans and Annette...off to get ready for work...
    PAP's & Zen's.....all dressed up with Bedazzle Quartz Tubes & beautiful Beautiful Drip Tips of course!

ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

Good morning, Tyleris!

You know, I just have to say... this forum (whole of ecf) is so interesting. I just used google search for something random... vv riva's, I think...and unintentionally ended up in a Singapore forum. Somehow got into a fascinating conversation about cuisine with total strangers half a world away. That still tickles me, what...20 years after internet has become totally commonplace.