Page 5 of 739 FirstFirst 1234567891555105505 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 7389
Like Tree13965Likes

Thread: Good Morning and Chit Chat Thread

  1. #41
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Mesa, Arizona...USA
    Posts
    3,343
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Morning, all! Hope everyone has a joyous Saturday!

    We're off looking at new apartments. Crossing fingers!

    BTW, Annette... someone started a thread in General E-liquid to post safety info we've learned from our fave vendors re: BE debaucle all in one place... I linked to your message on home page (didn't want to copy paste since they're not my words and you didn't give permission) and summarized what you'd told us, but its about you, so if you want me to change anything, just yell out.

    Suppliers responses to Nic sources

  2. #42
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    tyleris12's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    9,660

    Default

    Awful quiet in here today...hopefully everyone is enjoying their week-end!
    PAP's & Zen's.....all dressed up with Bedazzle Quartz Tubes & beautiful Drip Tips of course!

  3. #43
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Mesa, Arizona...USA
    Posts
    3,343
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Boy, I'll say! Super quiet. Hope that means everyone is out enjoying the day and having a blast! I'm gonna go chill for a bit, but just wanted to say nite, everyone!

  4. #44
    Forum Supplier ECF Veteran Annette Rogers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    California USA
    Posts
    2,883

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by orachel View Post
    Morning, all! Hope everyone has a joyous Saturday!

    We're off looking at new apartments. Crossing fingers!

    BTW, Annette... someone started a thread in General E-liquid to post safety info we've learned from our fave vendors re: BE debaucle all in one place... I linked to your message on home page (didn't want to copy paste since they're not my words and you didn't give permission) and summarized what you'd told us, but its about you, so if you want me to change anything, just yell out.

    Suppliers responses to Nic sources
    Hi Orachel, it's fine with me if you want to paste what I wrote directly, especially since my announcement is in a bulletin box that will change periodically and won't always be a valid link to the same info. I saw your post asking for a thread on safety information and was happy to see it get started! I'll be checking in regularly to make sure I stay up to day on this.

  5. #45
    Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    orkira's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    2,792

    Default

    I actually got lost in other parts of the forum tonight! Heading off to bed hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday!
    tyleris12 likes this.

    Smoke Free Since Oct. 4, 2011!!!

  6. #46
    Senior Member ECF Veteran zomgname's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    AR
    Posts
    171

    Default

    hello all ! thanksgiving is approaching fast... we went shopping for all our food today. what is everyone making ?? we are making ...

    turkey
    ham
    deviled eggs
    hassle back potatoes
    roasted asparagus
    stuffing
    gravy (moms special gibblet gravy soooo good)
    cranberry sauce
    homemade pumpkin pie
    homemade lemon pie
    homemade cheesecake
    homemade pumpkin cheesecake bars

    I think that's it... for only 4 people.. we have left overs for a week lol !!!

    after that we are off to black fridaysales.. which start even earlier this year... making my fiancé get me a kindle fire!!

    and right now I have a homemade pizza in the oven.. at 2:30 am.. >_>

  7. #47
    Forum Supplier ECF Veteran Annette Rogers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    California USA
    Posts
    2,883

    Default

    Good morning! We had our first snow of the season last night! It's still dark outside so I don't know yet how much of it stuck and lasted through the night, but it was coming down for a good few hours. Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend and looking forward to Thanksgiving!

  8. #48
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    tyleris12's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    9,660

    Default

    Good Morning Annette and all the VV fans!

    We haven't seen snow yet here Annette and tho I always think it looks so pretty, I sure hate driving to work in it! Did buy a 4-wheel drive a couple of years ago, so that does help!
    EleanorR likes this.
    PAP's & Zen's.....all dressed up with Bedazzle Quartz Tubes & beautiful Drip Tips of course!

  9. #49
    Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Pheisty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    718

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tyleris12 View Post
    Good Morning Annette and all the VV fans!

    We haven't seen snow yet here Annette and tho I always think it looks so pretty, I sure hate driving to work in it! Did buy a 4-wheel drive a couple of years ago, so that does help!
    You must not be in the U.P., Tyleris, because my father-in-law is on Madeline Island on Lake Superior for the deer hunting season (my husband had too much work this year to go ) and he said that they got over 6 inches. We got around 4 here in NW Sconnie. The roads were horrible last night, but my little VW Beetle handles the ice and snow pretty well.

    I think my Christmas tree is going up today. The snow is making me feel festive.
    tyleris12 likes this.
    "The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me." ~ Ayn Rand

  10. #50
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    tyleris12's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    9,660

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pheisty View Post
    You must not be in the U.P., Tyleris, because my father-in-law is on Madeline Island on Lake Superior for the deer hunting season (my husband had too much work this year to go ) and he said that they got over 6 inches. We got around 4 here in NW Sconnie. The roads were horrible last night, but my little VW Beetle handles the ice and snow pretty well.

    I think my Christmas tree is going up today. The snow is making me feel festive.
    Yea Pheisty, I live about 15 miles north of the eastern Ohio/Michigan border, so about as far south in Michigan that you can get. Last year I think it was close to Christmas before we saw any snow that stuck around for long. But once it started comming, it sure didn't go away for a looong time!!
    orachel likes this.
    PAP's & Zen's.....all dressed up with Bedazzle Quartz Tubes & beautiful Drip Tips of course!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •