Good Morning and Chit Chat Thread - Page 6
Page 6 of 744 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106506 ... LastLast
Like Tree14025Likes

Thread: Good Morning and Chit Chat Thread

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Annette Rogers View Post
    Hi Orachel, it's fine with me if you want to paste what I wrote directly, especially since my announcement is in a bulletin box that will change periodically and won't always be a valid link to the same info. I saw your post asking for a thread on safety information and was happy to see it get started! I'll be checking in regularly to make sure I stay up to day on this.
    All fixed, with your message actually IN there this time. Yeah, I have to say I'm a little surprised there aren't more responses. I don't know if other eliquid vendors aren't addressing the issue, or if other people aren't posting the info their fave vendors provide. Either way, hoping it gains some momentum, because I'd sure like to be able to check quick like a bunny on safety procedures for any vendor in the future. I don't know about you, but I can't wait till this BE fervor dies down. But really hoping it leaves with it an increased awareness, responsibility and set of standards (not regulations, just code of conduct type standards) for the safety of the industry that becomes the norm.
    Annette Rogers and EleanorR like this.

ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tyleris12 View Post
    Yea Pheisty, I live about 15 miles north of the eastern Ohio/Michigan border, so about as far south in Michigan that you can get. Last year I think it was close to Christmas before we saw any snow that stuck around for long. But once it started comming, it sure didn't go away for a looong time!!
    Hiya, Tyleris! I moved to Mesa from Toledo (Maumee, actually), and my old best friend who I miss like crazy actually lived right over the border in Michigan in some adorable tiny town I can't recall the name of. Boy.. made that trip more times than I could ever count. Used to love shopping in Ann Arbor.
    tyleris12 likes this.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by orachel View Post
    Hiya, Tyleris! I moved to Mesa from Toledo (Maumee, actually), and my old best friend who I miss like crazy actually lived right over the border in Michigan in some adorable tiny town I can't recall the name of. Boy.. made that trip more times than I could ever count. Used to love shopping in Ann Arbor.
    I have a daughter who lives in Toledo and I actually live in Dundee. Ann Arbor is a nice town to go shopping in, but boy has it grown! Dundee is a very small town and I prefer that to the larger cities. Small world, huh?
    PAP's & Zen's.....all dressed up with Bedazzle Quartz Tubes & beautiful Beautiful Drip Tips of course!

ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

Yep, it sure is! I remember fondly driving thru those tiny michigan towns that do up all the town squares for the holidays w twinkle lights and banners. I prefer those cute little burgs, as well. And yeah, Ann Arbor isn't so much just cool college town now. Sorta become haven for every yupster chain under the sun, but it made it convenient for shopping! lol
    tyleris12 likes this.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran Annette Rogers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tyleris12 View Post
    Good Morning Annette and all the VV fans!

We haven't seen snow yet here Annette and tho I always think it looks so pretty, I sure hate driving to work in it! Did buy a 4-wheel drive a couple of years ago, so that does help!
    I always say, if it's going to be freezing cold outside, the least it could do is snow so it's pretty too! Driving in snow is not my favorite thing either, though. All of our snow melted in the night...

ECF Veteran

Good Morning Everyone! Only a three day work week...can't wait till the end of the day Wednesday!!!!
    Tendril, EleanorR, Joanr and 1 others like this.
    PAP's & Zen's.....all dressed up with Bedazzle Quartz Tubes & beautiful Beautiful Drip Tips of course!

ECF Veteran

Happy Monday Everyone.... short week although I know I have to work Friday as we have already had customers calling to appointments. Oh well... it will just save me from shopping and spending money I don't have. Weekend was great the ISU football team won and I got to see my baby girl Can't ask for more than that.
    Tendril, EleanorR, Joanr and 1 others like this.
    Life is like a roller coaster. It has it's ups and downs, but it's your choice to scream or enjoy the ride...

Haven't caught up on your weekend shenanigans yet, but happy Monday and TURKEY WEEK!
    Tendril, Joanr and orkira like this.

Happy Monday everyone! Turkey day quickly approaching and as usual I forgot several things and have to go back to Wally World in a few hours. Can't say I'm pleased about that. Also have vaped my way through almost 60ml of juice this past 1.5 weeks. Hubby is back vaping again and actually likes the Caramel Creme, darn it. One of the few flavors he doesn't gripe about. So he's used up half my bottle already with his mega ego DCCs. Well only one thing to do, back to Annette's place to order more, also going to try the Mango Mint this time.
    Tendril, orachel, EleanorR and 1 others like this.

VV Box Mod ~ KGO~Blue Lightning~Pink Zebra & Lava~Lava Tanks

ECF Veteran

Joanr, the Mango Mint is so very good! I just realized this morning when I was filling tanks for work that I just filled a tank with the last of my Kona Coffee Milkshake. Probably a good thing I chose priority shipping on my order yesterday! I think this will be the first time I'll be totally out of it since last April...LOL!!
    Joanr likes this.