Good Morning and Chit Chat Thread - Page 674
Page 674 of 744 FirstFirst ... 174574624664670671672673674675676677678684724 ... LastLast
Results 6,731 to 6,740 of 7439
Like Tree14028Likes

Thread: Good Morning and Chit Chat Thread

Full Member Verified Member

Quote Originally Posted by kittypie View Post
    dave180, that fish looks like it would be mighty tasty!
    Haha I can safely say that fish from the waters I fish in, are anything but tasty

Water's a bit too warm for good eating, this summer was the first and last time for these waters
    jj2 and kittypie like this.

Quote Originally Posted by LouP View Post
    .....yes, mighty tasty. Would that be a small mouth or a perch? We used to be able to pull in enough perch every morning for breakfast. Now you have to take out a bank loan to buy some frozen....oh well.

jj...sorry you're DIL is unwell but nice for you to have time with your grandbaby.

Kitty...summer weather is supposed to return to our region this weekend. Hopefully, that will mean you'll get your southern heat back as well. I sure do hope the collard crop is coming along nicely...
    That fella there is a largemouth, but there are TONS of perch to be pulled from these waters. If I ever got into ice fishing, I might try eating one again. Keyword there is might ha

Okay...it's a small mouthed largemouth. All we've got in our lake these days is rock bass and sunfish. But Georgian Bay.... absolutely delicious pickerel! In my top five all time favourite meals, fresh out of the bay, into a frying pan over a fire built on the rocks by the shore, aahhhh.....

Ultra Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Supposed to get back into 80 a next week for our vacs...and yes there will be fishing..I dislike fish...and worms lol so it will be interesting!
    jj2, kittypie, LouP and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebubs View Post
    Supposed to get back into 80 a next week for our vacs...and yes there will be fishing..I dislike fish...and worms lol so it will be interesting!
    Sounds like a fun time! Use a pair of pliers to put the worm on the hook and keep your hands clean if you don't like touching em!

Getting ready to see Jason Aldean this weekend, vape gear in tow as well!

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Hey guys just a quick Hello... I feel bad as just when I was getting back in the groove I fell off again. Unfortunately my dad's health has taken a turn and I've just been very busy taking care of family matters. I do read every day so when things slow down a little I'll be ready to jump back in. I can't believe the kids are going back to school and summer is almost over... All of the complaining I did about the rain this Spring and now we are in such need of rain...it's been such a strange weather year, a little scary actually.
    jj2, kittypie, heinz and 1 others like this.
    Life is like a roller coaster. It has it's ups and downs, but it's your choice to scream or enjoy the ride...

Happy Friday All!!

First person to name this cute little critter wins ...... kudos for the day!

dave180....where do you stand? Hat on or hat off?

Angiebubs...you could do what my sis does....she uses bits of hot dogs instead of worms. Which reminds me...I left a carton of worms behind. Oops.

Kitty...what's on the menu this weekend? I'll bring the In Vino Veritas.

Have a Wonderful Day Everyone!!
    jj2, kittypie and heinz like this.

Iowa....Sorry to hear about your Dad. I hope it's not too serious and that he'll recover soon.

Summer will return this weekend. It has to!! I just heard that, while we are all frustrated with the cool weather, way up north in Nunavut it is 10 to 15 degrees above average. That's not fahrenheit either!
    Very crazy weather....
    Last edited by LouP; 08-16-2013 at 02:25 PM.
    jj2 and Iowa Gal like this.

Quote Originally Posted by LouP View Post
    dave180....where do you stand? Hat on or hat off?
    I don't quite follow haha
    jj2 likes this.

jj2
    Tigger Girl Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Good morning/afternoon all.

Everyone loves this day...........especially when the work part is over!

kittypie likes this.