Good Morning and Chit Chat Thread - Page 714
Page 714 of 744 FirstFirst ... 214614664704710711712713714715716717718724 ... LastLast
Results 7,131 to 7,140 of 7436
Like Tree14025Likes

Thread: Good Morning and Chit Chat Thread

Good morning, VVers! Please don't hate me, but it's going to be near record highs here today...the record being 78! But tomorrow we plunge waaaay down, to where we might have freezing rain!

ETA: The air conditioning just came on in the office!

How's everyone's Christmas shopping coming along? I've bought for the 3 great-nieces, but now I have to buy for the adults which is HARD! They may end up getting gift cards. My nephew is a tobacco chewer and I'm thinking I might get him one of the Easy Starter kits. Since his mom and I both vape, he's shown a little interest...maybe if I can illustrate how much cheaper vaping can be, he'll give it a try. At least he'll having something to tide him over when he runs out of chew...and maybe it will stick!

How about you? What are you hoping to find under the tree?
    Last edited by kittypie; 12-06-2013 at 04:48 PM.
    LouP likes this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

It's 8 degrees here today...........
    Life is like a roller coaster. It has it's ups and downs, but it's your choice to scream or enjoy the ride...

Geez, Iowa Gal, how do you cope? All I would want to do is stay inside in front of a roaring fireplace with my hands around a steaming cup of hot chocolate!

ECF Veteran

Well.. I am lucky enough to have a garage at home and can let me car run and warm up outside of my office...so just run in and out as quickly as possible It seriously is hard to get fired up to go out for groceries etc. I just make a list and try to do all of my running at the same time.
    kittypie and LouP like this.
    Life is like a roller coaster. It has it's ups and downs, but it's your choice to scream or enjoy the ride...

Ultra Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

IowaGal: I feel you-it is 1 degree here in St Paul, MN and sounds like a week before it gets back into the teens!
    kittypie likes this.

ECF Veteran

Angie we'll just have to stay inside as much as possible the next week...

Ultra Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

And a drink to warm from the inside out right? lol
    Iowa Gal, kittypie and LouP like this.

Hi All,
    You folk in Minnesota have more snow than me! I am sitting in front of a roaring fire with a cup of nog (more of a rum nog than an eggnog ), my treat for working my butt off this last while. I've been splitting wood for two days!
    I think everybody is going to get a Christmas present made from twigs and pine cones this year.... though I'm not sure who I'll get to see...I have to work. Christmas Eve and Christmas Day!! The new hire...ha!! Oh well.

Stay warm everyone...except you Kitty , stay cool!
    Iowa Gal, kittypie and Woodsman like this.

I think my kittahs are back to normal! I cant wait until Tuesday. Need to place a bundle order! 3 new flavors, heads, and a back up tank. It seems like everyone at my work has broken theirs, and I feel im next. Haha.
    kittypie likes this.

Oh, that's good news about the kittehs, Mav! kitty jr is not too happy with me right now as I put him through the horrors of a flea treatment. You know, for all off 5 seconds. He's a little drama kitty.

What new flavors are you going to try?

Oh LouP, I know how you feel having slung hash for many years myself...but usually it wasn't too bad because the customers feel sorry for you and leave a more generous tip in the spirit of the season. Good grief, 2 days of splitting wood? Yikes! But...a roaring fire with a mug of nog is a pretty good reward, eh?

Y'all can stop being jealous of my weather now...brrrrrrrrr! Friday when I got home I had to turn the a/c on for a while, and then yesterday morning I had to turn the heat on.

AngieBubs, I'll meet you at Lou's place for a hot cuppa in front of her roaring fire. I'll bring cookies!