Good Morning and Chit Chat Thread - Page 721
Page 721 of 744 FirstFirst ... 221621671711717718719720721722723724725731 ... LastLast
Results 7,201 to 7,210 of 7436
Like Tree14025Likes

Thread: Good Morning and Chit Chat Thread

Ultra Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Kittypie you asked for it:
    We started out trying to choose old fashioned "ladies" names: Deliliah, Daisy-Mae, Harriet, Ahmelia, Thelma, Louise, Debbie, Dixie, Dora, Lucy, Nellie, Ruby, Viola, Ursula then tried to pick names to start with each letter of the alphabet and branched out:
    Carmelita-dark eyed (like a spanish mariachi dancer), Latte, Willow, Xanadu, Dora, Elsie, Hawy-eye, Jamica, Mpcha, Petunia,and our other large black roo: Diesel.
    Peekachu my lavender rooster got his name from always peeking out from under mom or jumping on her back for a ride or to slide down.Queen Elizabeth the third (named by my daughter "to give her a dignified name" Q-E for short, Two little mini bantys are named Micky and Minnie
    (We have lost a couple of these like Ahmelia my handicap banty chicken that lost use of her legs when she was little so was kept in a large cage-we would take her outside each day to play-she lived 3 years)

Sorry my two hobbies right now are e-cig and chickens!!
    kittypie likes this.

PV Master ECF Veteran

I love it, Angiebubs! What fun!

Mav, I'm glad PNW escaped the worst of the arctic blast, but you probably wouldn't have minded it so much if it brought some rain or snow too. I hope you manage to stay warm this week. (Also, cool job! well, except for in the cold weather.)

Poor kitty jr is restless, it's just too cold for him to go out and play.

We will look on the bright side...we are getting a couple more minutes of daylight each day.
    Last edited by kittypie; 01-07-2014 at 12:33 AM.

Haha thanks, Kitty! I essentially get to take test drives all day haha. And ive converted several co workers into vapers. Pretty cool haha.

ECF Veteran

Schools were cloded again today due to the cold snap....

Today is my birthday so I am heading in shortly for a 1.5 hr massage Can't wait (Doing the happy dance here)
    kittypie likes this.

Happy birthday, Angie!
    kittypie likes this.

ECF Veteran

Thanks Mav! :-)

PV Master ECF Veteran

Happy Birthday, Angiebubs! Ooooooooh, a massage...for an hour and a half! Bliss!

PV Master ECF Veteran

Yay! Hang in there, folks, the thaw is coming! Mav, I hope you've managed to stay warm! Hopeful this evening is more forgiving for you.

Angiebubs, how are your babies?

I hope the rest of you VVers are there are ready for the thaw!

PV Master ECF Veteran

Good evening, VV friends! Everyone must be busy! How are you faring post-Polar Vortex?

Here in Carolina everyone is all abuzz about the playoff game this Sunday -- home game -- Carolina Panthers v SF 49ers. I am apathetic about football at best, but even I am a teensy bit interested and hopeful.
    Last edited by kittypie; 01-09-2014 at 11:37 PM.

I dont care about football unless I'm playing fantasy or my team makes it to the playoffs. Im more of a hockey fan myself. But I wish your team luck!
    kittypie likes this.