Good Morning and Chit Chat Thread - Page 722
Page 722 of 744 FirstFirst ... 222622672712718719720721722723724725726732 ... LastLast
Results 7,211 to 7,220 of 7438
Like Tree14026Likes

Thread: Good Morning and Chit Chat Thread

Thanks, Mav!

TGIF! I am sooooo looking forward to resting and relaxing this weekend, but I have to get started on my "must de-clutter this place project", before the film crew of Hoarders shows up at my door. Oh wait, I forgot, I have a couple of How to De-clutter books to read first to make sure I go about it properly. It's supposed to rain all day tomorrow, maybe storms...perfect day to stay inside and read.

Have a nice weekend, everyone!
    Angiebubs likes this.

I need to do the same thing myself! I am now eagerly awaiting my new battery and tank. Selling my current set up to my buddy to try to kick his smoking down the drain.
    kittypie and MPage like this.

Senior Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    Supporting Member

I hope I am not breaking any rules here, (remove if so) but I have a partial de-clutter option for you here. Still on the analogs but down from 25 a day to around 10 a day. Looking forward to 0 a day but happy it is going down. I hope everyone is having as good a day as I seem to be. Be safe and happy.
    kittypie likes this.

Ultra Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Ive been busy cleaning this weekend-scary how much more work there is. I'm stressed as the big gray rooster in my previous pictures has been sick and not sure he will make it. (Respiratory I think) so I am treating him and going to town on the house.

Filterless I think anything goes on this thread :-) Which of the VV flavors have you tried so far?

ECF Veteran

Filterless: Just saw this posting for some VV e-liquids:
    http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...g-lot-7-a.html
    kittypie likes this.

Yup, FilterLess, pretty much anything goes! I hope you have some takers, or at least some swappers. It's so nice to read when someone is having a happy day. You are doing great, do what works for you! There are a lot of folks (including yours truly) who still indulge...but that's on my list for this year too! I don't know why I can't totally let go, I have all the tools.

Angiebubs, I hope your little fella makes it.

Oh well, the Panthers lost yesterday, so no more Super Bowl dreams for this year. Like I said, I personally don't care all that much, but my sister is a HUGE fan and she came over to watch the game yesterday. She'll get over it.

Mav, any more rain up your way? Do you have a place indoors to detail the cars?

I DID manage to throw away a few things yesterday. I bought a new vacuum cleaner with my Christmas money, now I've just got to fire that bad boy up. kitty jr hates vacuum cleaners.

Have a wonderful evening, everyone, and a great week too! "See" you tomorrow!

Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebubs View Post
    Ive been busy cleaning this weekend-scary how much more work there is. I'm stressed as the big gray rooster in my previous pictures has been sick and not sure he will make it. (Respiratory I think) so I am treating him and going to town on the house.

Filterless I think anything goes on this thread :-) Which of the VV flavors have you tried so far?
    Very sorry to hear about your rooster, I do hope everything works well for him and a quick recovery.

On hand from VV..
    Best Damn Tobacco 24mg 100% (flavorless, steeping)
    Butter Cream Mint 24mg 100% (not bad, seems to hit harder, try lower nic)
    Caramel Kona Milkshake 24mg 100% (flavorless, steeping)
    Lemon Chiffon 24mg 100% (good vape, very lite lemon flavor, very sweet)
    Peanut Butter Banana Sandwich 24mg 100% (good vape, taste banana but no peanut butter)

purchased from classified...
    Vanilla Chai Latte 4 mg 100% (not bad just not much flavor, steeping)
    Kona Coffee Milkshake 4 mg 100% (flavorless, steeping)
    Vanilla Blackberry Swirl 0 mg 50/50 (almost gone, pivotal getting me started, next order 8-12mg)
    Bed of Roses 12 mg 100% (YUCK!!! maybe let this steep a year or ten.)

currently on the way from VV...
    Pina Colada 4mg 100%
    Butter Cream Mint 8mg 100%

These are my notes (edited so you know where they came form). As you can see I have one or two flavors to choose from. I am now able to vape the 24mg juices in moderation, just cannot taste much flavor. Though that isnít a reflection on the juice but rather on me, I have not had much sense of taste for years now.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebubs View Post
    Filterless: Just saw this posting for some VV e-liquids:
    http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...g-lot-7-a.html
    Hmmm, They PM'd me a few days ago and made an offer but no reply back. Will try again thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by kittypie View Post
    Yup, FilterLess, pretty much anything goes! I hope you have some takers, or at least some swappers. It's so nice to read when someone is having a happy day. You are doing great, do what works for you! There are a lot of folks (including yours truly) who still indulge...but that's on my list for this year too! I don't know why I can't totally let go, I have all the tools.
    Only real offer was someone that DIY, not sure I have much faith in that.
    When I started smoking no one knew they were harmful, it was allowed everywhere and everyone did it. Doctors smoked in the hospitals for Peteís sake. Now we know better, and even though I still draw that poison into my lungs I have no desire to replace it for another. That is why I almost insist on VV juices. Just like what I have read so far, (note to VV. Links to reports/reviews are no longer valid on your site). Maybe as time goes I will relax my caution, but I doubt it.

Anyway, I hope everyone is having a great day.
    kittypie likes this.

ECF Veteran

Butter Cream Mint is one of my favorites!!!! Kona Coffee Milkshake is right up there-but for me, 3-4 weeks steeping allows the flavors to really enhance!!! Bed of Roses is very unique-and I love the florals. My favorite thing about this is, instead of reeking from cigarette smoke, I now smell like roses LOL Can't beat that!!! (Note: Absolute line doesn't really need to be steeped and are great fresh; virgin line may require steeping.)
    I hope you hear back from the classified post soon, as its so much fun trying the different flavors VV has.
    kittypie likes this.

Verified Member
    Supporting Member

@Angiebubs... what AVP or MOD are you using and if I might ask, what watt or voltage? It might be my setup too. I am currently using a K100 Kicked to 5watt with an EVOD topper with a 1.8ohm coil, Using an Efest IMR 18650 battery. I have been considering removing one of the flavor wicks but I do not get dry hits, just very light vapor. I have a Vamo V5 I could use instead but the sound of it firing is a little aggravating.

I have lost the link to the page that tells what watt to ohm is voltage... I should have tagged it better.

I too liked the Butter Cream Mint but it hits like a truck Cannot wait until the lower nic arrives.
    Last edited by FilterLess; 01-14-2014 at 09:36 PM.
    kittypie likes this.

ECF Veteran

I have tried out a few different batteries and find I prefer the simplicity of the plain old ego style batteries! I currently have 3 ego style, 1 kGO, and 1 Vision Spinner in my daily rotation. So yes!!!, I have 4-5 batteries all with different VV flavors on my all day LOL (I have a Vamo but thats more of my back up at night when I am charging my other batteries)
    kittypie likes this.