Good Morning and Chit Chat Thread - Page 723
Page 723 of 744 FirstFirst ... 223623673713719720721722723724725726727733 ... LastLast
Results 7,221 to 7,230 of 7438
Like Tree14026Likes

Thread: Good Morning and Chit Chat Thread

Good evening!

Heh, FilterLess, you're not the only one who doesn't like Bed of Roses...I agree! Yuck! (Or any of the florals for that matter!) They sure do have a devoted following though. I guess my taste buds are not sophisticated enough.

If your 24 mgs hit too hard, you don't have to pull them into your lungs to get nic satisfaction. Just draw into your mouth, and exhale through your nose. I've read that much of the nicotine from vaping is absorbed through mucus membranes in the mouth and the nose. Maybe give that a shot? Your sense of taste may improve as you smoke less and less, but we'll be happy to provide extra flavor, just ask for it in the note on the order form.

I'm not sure I understand about the links to reports/reviews not being valid...can you give me an example so we can get it fixed? Thanks!

Have a wonderful evening, friends! I am blissing out on my Creme Caramel!
    FilterLess likes this.

Senior Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by kittypie View Post
    Good evening!

Heh, FilterLess, you're not the only one who doesn't like Bed of Roses...I agree! Yuck! (Or any of the florals for that matter!) They sure do have a devoted following though. I guess my taste buds are not sophisticated enough.

If your 24 mgs hit too hard, you don't have to pull them into your lungs to get nic satisfaction. Just draw into your mouth, and exhale through your nose. I've read that much of the nicotine from vaping is absorbed through mucus membranes in the mouth and the nose. Maybe give that a shot? Your sense of taste may improve as you smoke less and less, but we'll be happy to provide extra flavor, just ask for it in the note on the order form.

I'm not sure I understand about the links to reports/reviews not being valid...can you give me an example so we can get it fixed? Thanks!

Have a wonderful evening, friends! I am blissing out on my Creme Caramel!
    As far as the links are concerned the ones I found off-site I did not save, but both the links on the "About Us" page on-site are broken (not that I care LOL).

As for the TH, it was all me... I have been drawing the vapor into my mouth then attempting to inhale. Now I am drawing directly into my lungs (I hope the right way) and the TH is so slight I have raised wattage to 8watts on a 2ohm coil. Flavor is better, vapor is 10 times more and the nic hit is almost perfect (even went a little overboard in the beginning and got me a buzz for a few minutes ). So far today I have had 6 analogs and I could not be happier.

Stop me if I am doing this wrong, otherwise I will vape on.......
    kittypie likes this.

Only 6 cigs today? Fantastic! Vape on!

(thanks for the heads up about the links!)

ETA: Try these:

http://content.spinfuel.com/the-virg...rganic-ejuice/

http://content.spinfuel.com/virgin-v...choice-awards/

http://content.spinfuel.com/the-virg...wed-e-liquids/

I can't find the Interview with Annette, but hopefully we can rustle up a copy somewhere.
    Last edited by kittypie; 01-15-2014 at 02:27 AM. Reason: Add links
    FilterLess likes this.

Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Thanks for those, and I hope I have not wasted your time but found them already, but VV had me long ago. VV is the only juice I found that exceeds all others in areas I am concerned with (and a bonus, it is made in the US).

But I am still waiting for a steak and loaded potato juice

*dances in the kitchen** I am getting my vape on lol
    kittypie likes this.

Hi All!
    Sorry for the absence. Between the extreme cold and then the extreme snow I've been extremely tired )
    Welcome filter less! It took me a year before I stopped sneaking cigs but since then, another year, I haven't touched them nor do I want to. You're doing great. I hope your taste buds wake up soon. I love my VV juices!
    I got vapemail yesterday! Red Hot Cinnamon and a new red faux leather battery. Vaping it now with a warm cup of Apple cider. Aahh.... It just goes with snow, you know.
    Angie.. I hope your hen? Rooster? Gets better.
    Kitty... I'm afraid the decluttering I did before the move wasn't done quite right based on the self storage bills I get monthly! )
    Have a Great Day Everyone
    kittypie likes this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Good morning...LouP I'm with you, the cold weather has really taken it out of me as well. I'm just thankful we didn't have tons of snow to go with it like many did. Had a fabulous weekend with my mom and sister in Las Vegas....it was sunny and in the 60's. I didn't bring any extra money home (actually left some there) but won often enough to keep myself entertained on the penny machines.
    Angie I sure hope your little chickens are holding their own after this terrible cold spell.
    kittypie and Angiebubs like this.
    Life is like a roller coaster. It has it's ups and downs, but it's your choice to scream or enjoy the ride...

Well, look who's back! I was afraid you two were buried in the snow and we'd have to come and dig you out! IowaGal, what a great trip to get you out of the deep freeze, even if you had to leave some coin in Vegas. I'm looking forward to seeing all my little great-nieces this weekend for the "baby's" 2nd birthday. Where does the time go? I can't believe she's TWO!!!!

It's gotten chilly again and we might have a little sleet or brief dusting of snow tonight...it will probably disappear by morning. I'm worried about Angiebubs and her little friends, I hope they are okay.

FilterLess, I have a feeling that you've totally got this. You have great gear, you have great juice, you have a great attitude, and you have great support with the ECF!

I think we have a new convert, too! There is a man in our office complex who has been very curious about my e-cig. I got him one of the Easy Starter Kits and today at lunch we went over how to use it, and he was really excited about it. He's like so many of us...long-time smoker and has tried to quit many times...I hope this will be it for him.

Well, I could ramble on all afternoon but I think I'll go check out what's happening on the rest of ECF...it's been awhile since I've had the chance to just browse. I'll see you all later this evening...have a good afternoon!
    FilterLess likes this.

Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Hi LouP and IowaGal... I hope everyone is having a great day. I fell off the wagon today but I did not expect to quit in a week either. Just happy things are going as they are. Guess my throat needs a rest for a day (hope that is all anyway).

Still no word on the rooster huh? I know when my critters get ill I worry myself sick. At the risk of gettin a good ole slap in the face I'm sending a southern style hug your way Angie-- hope all is well.
    kittypie likes this.

Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by kittypie View Post
    I think we have a new convert, too! There is a man in our office complex who has been very curious about my e-cig. I got him one of the Easy Starter Kits and today at lunch we went over how to use it, and he was really excited about it. He's like so many of us...long-time smoker and has tried to quit many times...I hope this will be it for him.
    You are out there saving lives and passing on vapology
    kittypie likes this.

Oh man, FilterLess, where are you in NC? We are neighbors!