Good Morning and Chit Chat Thread - Page 725
Page 725 of 744 FirstFirst ... 225625675715721722723724725726727728729735 ... LastLast
Results 7,241 to 7,250 of 7436
Like Tree14025Likes

Thread: Good Morning and Chit Chat Thread

Good afternoon!

Senior Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    Supporting Member

kitty!!!!!
    <----- passes hugs out to everyone.

((((((((kitty returns hugs!)))))))

Good morning!

TGIF!

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

TGIF for sure..... this has been a crazy week, ready to just relax at home this weekend.
    Life is like a roller coaster. It has it's ups and downs, but it's your choice to scream or enjoy the ride...

Senior Member Verified Member goodoleboy45's Avatar

Good Morning everyone in Vape Land just stopped to say HI. Hope all is well
    kittypie and FilterLess like this.

Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by kittypie View Post
    Only 6 cigs today? Fantastic! Vape on!

(thanks for the heads up about the links!)

ETA: Try these:

The Virgin Vapor Review

Virgin Vapor e-Liquid Review

The Virgin Vapor Revisited

I can't find the Interview with Annette, but hopefully we can rustle up a copy somewhere.
    Found it... Interview with Annette Rogers

Good morning to everyone.
    kittypie likes this.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran Annette Rogers's Avatar

Hello, everyone! I'm sorry I've been MIA so much lately but, well, Virgin Vapor has been keeping me super busy and...I have a little secret to tell!

I’m expecting a baby!!!!!!!! I am completely without words to express my joy and excitement!

The news came as quite a surprise and I’ve been keeping it under wraps until I was far enough along to feel comfortable spreading the word. The first few months have been a bit, well, physically challenging but oh so happy!

The news also necessitated some quick changes at Virgin Vapor as I am no longer able to work in our lab or do any of our mixing. We’re still struggling a bit changing things around but we’re getting there and I look forward to concentrating more on our customers, marketing and general development, all things I can do even as I get super big and uncomfortably pregnant!

Well, there you have it. I just couldn’t wait any longer to spill the beans! Big, happy hugs all around!

Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Congratulations!!!!!! Your first? I went ape ___ when my wife told me about our first, never been so happy in my life. Guess we will be seeing some new flavors huh, something like "Babies First Tooth" (Organic Apricot Banana) sorry couldn't help it.
    Annette Rogers and kittypie like this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

OMG Annette....CONGRATS!!!!!! You are going to be an amazing mom!! Big Hugs my friend!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Annette Rogers View Post
    Hello, everyone! I'm sorry I've been MIA so much lately but, well, Virgin Vapor has been keeping me super busy and...I have a little secret to tell!

I’m expecting a baby!!!!!!!! I am completely without words to express my joy and excitement!

The news came as quite a surprise and I’ve been keeping it under wraps until I was far enough along to feel comfortable spreading the word. The first few months have been a bit, well, physically challenging but oh so happy!

The news also necessitated some quick changes at Virgin Vapor as I am no longer able to work in our lab or do any of our mixing. We’re still struggling a bit changing things around but we’re getting there and I look forward to concentrating more on our customers, marketing and general development, all things I can do even as I get super big and uncomfortably pregnant!

Well, there you have it. I just couldn’t wait any longer to spill the beans! Big, happy hugs all around!

PAP's & Zen's.....all dressed up with Bedazzle Quartz Tubes & beautiful Beautiful Drip Tips of course!

Ultra Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Annette! Congratulations....I am so excited for you! Is this your first? When are you due? (I waited almost 10 yrs before my first biological one came along-such a blessing!)