Good Morning and Chit Chat Thread - Page 728
Page 728 of 744 FirstFirst ... 228628678718724725726727728729730731732738 ... LastLast
Results 7,271 to 7,280 of 7438
Like Tree14026Likes

Thread: Good Morning and Chit Chat Thread

Ultra Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Post pics Kittypie!!!!!

I am very curious how the Thrilla in Vanilla will taste as I am not big on tobacco flavors.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebubs View Post
    Post pics Kittypie!!!!!

I am very curious how the Thrilla in Vanilla will taste as I am not big on tobacco flavors.
    Heh. No way. You'd start calling me "sir". But...everyone at day-work said "cute haircut!" but really, anything is better than the mop I was sporting, and in a couple of weeks it will start looking how I like it.

Happy Monday, glad it's almost over! We actually are in a snow - YES, snow! - advisory for tomorrow afternoon/evening (1-3 inches - big whoop). They never get it right though, because here in the Piedmont, meteorological conditions are fickle and unpredictable. It'll probably miss us by half a mile...but we wait with bated breath! It's kind of like stalking the mailman!

Angiebubs, the vanilla is a subtle note while the tobacco flavor is robust. It's no secret that I pretty much detest tobacco flavors, but I can see how Thrilla (or the others) would be an excellent analog crave killer, and one of those flavors where you almost accidentally acquire a taste for it, even if you don't love it at the start. Did you read the reviews on the site?

The tobaccos are polarizing flavors. It is not an exaggeration to say that we've fielded an "omg I hate this" email and within minutes read an email from another customer praising Annette's brilliance! LOL, it can be kind of confusing.
    FilterLess likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebubs View Post
    CallMeMav: What flavors did yBlueberry I finally ordered all of the Vanillas so I can compare them side by side!!! I just need to steep them first. I also am trying the Coconut Breeze.
    I ordered Strawberry Granita, French Vanilla, Hot Buttered Rum, Peppermint Chill, and picked up more Blueberry Bliss. Ordered my roomie nic-free versions of Strawberry Granita and French Vanilla as well.
    kittypie and Angiebubs like this.

ECF Veteran

CallMeMAv: Strawberry Granita is one of my favorites! I have found that it starts out with alight flavor but the flavor jsut gets better and better the longer it steeps. I TRY to leave it alone for a week-its hard! I just tried the Buttered Rum-it needs to steep a little...I will have to revisit in a week or so.

KittyPie: I also am not big on the tobaccos, but figured since I was trying all the vanillas, I may as well give this one a try too! And I am sure you look adorable!

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Good morning...hope everyone is hanging in there with this crazy weather. Angie I'm sure your better half was quite pleased with the homecoming from Ireland...sounded good. LouP you are so much tougher than I am...I would never survive in the wild
    ((Kitty)) I'm sure the haircut isn't as bad as you think..but it will grow quickly if you really don't like it. I'm just trying to get organized at home and work and preparing for my biannual girls trip..this year a week on the beach in Belize and as cold as this winter has been I'll be ready.
    Life is like a roller coaster. It has it's ups and downs, but it's your choice to scream or enjoy the ride...

ECF Veteran

IowaGal-Have you been to Belize before? That is on my bucket list of "some day..." along with Australia! jealous!
    kittypie likes this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

No Angie have never been but really excited. Every other year I take a trip with my sister in laws... we have a condo on the beach rented and if it's half as nice as it looks in the pictures we will be in heaven. From everything I've read this should be a very laid back and casual vacation which we all need.
    Life is like a roller coaster. It has it's ups and downs, but it's your choice to scream or enjoy the ride...

Cant wait to t try it!

Dang, I was all excited to come in here and excitedly post that IT'S SNOWING! but dang, IG, a trip to Belize is off the charts exciting! I hope you will share a few photos with your poor, cold friends. I know you are ready for some warm, beautiful weather, what a wonderful break from this awful winter. I am not even envious, you deserve it!

IT'S SNOWING! AND IT'S STICKING!