Page 733 of 744 FirstFirst ... 233633683723729730731732733734735736737743 ... LastLast
Results 7,321 to 7,330 of 7434
Like Tree14023Likes

Thread: Good Morning and Chit Chat Thread

Ultra Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Kittypie-should we set the game up in a separate thread (Do you want to do that?) or just have it running in this thread?

HAH I can send you all our coming snowstorms-I am so over this. And in the process of planning my trip to Cali to see family and friends soon!

It's snoooooooooooowing! But the worst is coming tomorrow...I do believe tomorrow will be an "inclement weather" day.

Angiebubs, I think making a new thread would be best but let's get Annette's input first, and then we can let 'er rip! FUN!
    Last edited by kittypie; 02-11-2014 at 04:20 PM.
    Angiebubs likes this.

OK, we're all hunkered down. It snowed about two inches today but it stopped a few hours ago. Now we're waiting for the main event tomorrow. They're starting to say the I-word. Ice on trees is breathtakingly beautiful, but power outages and the destruction of trees is a bummer. I am longing for the days when we had our sweet little house with a wonderful fire roaring away on a snowy night. Warm, magical memories.

See you tomorrow! If you are in the path of the storm, enjoy but stay safe and please don't drive if you don't have to!

Last edited by kittypie; 02-12-2014 at 12:40 AM.

Ultra Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Wow stay warm..good luck! Were suppliers to get 3 tonight but its warming up and we are equipped for it.

We just had a winter wonderland up here in Washington. It made work super easy haha. Unfortunately, I dropped my ctwist protank combo outside at the store, and since I didnt hear it someone took off with it. Now im stalking my email for a shipping confirmation on my V3 and protank mini! Oh I hate being vape less. D:
    kittypie likes this.

We got our for real snowstorm today! Oooooh, so pretty. Snow has now turned to wintry mix. I'll see if I can get a pretty pic of this rare event and post it tomorrow.

Sorry about your mishap, Mav. Can't wait to read your thoughts on the Mega V-3 though!

ETA: Oh no! The dreaded freezing rain!
    Last edited by kittypie; 02-13-2014 at 03:05 AM.
    rosepetal likes this.

Its okay. It just bums me out that I couldn't have given it to my friend so he could have a better set up! Im converting so many smokers to vapers at my work, with family, and social events. I swear, any orders out of Vancouver, WA are related to me in some way. Placed an order in today for said friend(he gave me the money), actually. Its awesome, they love VV! And so do I. #loyalcustomer #whyamihashtagging #hashtag hashtagwhered it go?

Haha. Sorry, I woke up on the right side of the bed, and I have a valentine for the first time in too long! My soft side wants a relationship like the cute parts in the notebook... But my straight guy self tries to hide it. But at VV we're all a big happy vaping family. So hey, dont watch the notebook... You'll cry. Hahaha. Wish me luck!

-Mav
    Last edited by CallMeMav; 02-13-2014 at 06:10 AM.

Hi All!
    Sorry to be away for so long I ran out of data!
    Kitty .... I just heard about your inclement weather. Would you like me to send a pair of mukluks and maybe a wooly toque?
    Seriously though, I hope your power stays on and you don't have to drive.
    We've been enjoying two days now with NO snowfall. It's all anyone can talk about. The Bay (Georgian Bay) and Lake Huron are frozen over so the squalls should let up. As it is, I have to walk down to my door rather than up the steps. The -34 nights may have gone too! Ee-ha!
    I got a sample of Drunken Pirate Pudding last order and must have more! I accidentally mixed it with my Double Espresso and, oh my, it's very good. It's the perfect accompaniment to White Hot Chocolate with a Chai tea bag added. Yum.....

LouP! So happy to see you! Love love LOVE Drunken Pirate Pudding, I think it's our most underrated flavor.

When I woke up this morning all was quiet, no precipitation falling, no power outage. Then it started snowing again about 8 AM and has snowed non-stop...we have had 5.5 - 6 inches alone since 8 AM...on top of the 4 - 5 we had yesterday. OMG I think we're going to exceed a foot of snow! Awesome!

Mav, I think I have my holidays mixed up. Snow makes me want to bake. So far I have made banana nut bread and pumpkin bread, and I'm getting to make a date nut bread. Maybe I should bake it in a heart-shaped pan.

I can't believe how hard it is snowing...big ole fat flakes, too!
    rosepetal likes this.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran Annette Rogers's Avatar

Hello! Just had to drop by for a quick good afternoon!

I had another ultrasound a few days ago and baby is growing so much! I've been having a bit of difficulty recently but every time I see the little one it lifts my spirits and makes it all sooo worth it! The baby had its little hand pressed to its forehead as if deep in thought--it was so cute!

Hope everyone's having a great day!