Good Morning and Chit Chat Thread - Page 737
Page 737 of 744 FirstFirst ... 237637687727733734735736737738739740741 ... LastLast
Results 7,361 to 7,370 of 7439
Like Tree14028Likes

Thread: Good Morning and Chit Chat Thread

Ultra Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Annette, I gained 57 lbs with my baby!!! And I am only 5'1...talk about feeling like a beached whale!! After trying for 10 yrs though I as soooo excited I didn't care at all. (And lost it all within 4-5 months) Sleep is your friend right now, and get all you can before the baby comes.

Not sure if you mentioned this yet or not-are you finding out what your having? Are you sharing if so?
    Annette Rogers likes this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Hey guys...sorry time just passes too quickly these days. Angie I am like you 5' 1 on a good day and was as round as I was tall with all three of my kids Annette sleep now while you can..and on a serious note once that little one gets here you have to make yourself sleep when the baby does as instead of 6-8 hours a night you will get many naps throughout the day/evening. Isn't having the baby kick the most awesome feeling on earth. Now I live for my grandchildren...and let me tell you it doesn't get any better. I've told hubby our beautiful grandchildren are our payment for not drowning any of our kids when they were growing up I hate to admit this, but I smoked while pregnant with my kids and around them when they were growing up, everyone around us did, my parents did. I'm so happy that I'm vaping now, don't do it in front of my grandchildren but just sneak into the next room for a toot or two when they are around. I know when I give them snuggles I don't smell like a smoke stack..and that's a good feeling.
    Life is like a roller coaster. It has it's ups and downs, but it's your choice to scream or enjoy the ride...

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran Annette Rogers's Avatar

Well, so much for catching up on sleep over the weekend, LOL! There was just too much going on trying to manage the switch to our new customer service platform--better luck next weekend, I hope!

Angiebubs, I did find out the sex of the baby but I'm sworn to secrecy! I can't wait to meet my little bundle of joy in person!!!

Iowa Gal, I thought the baby was kicking before but in the last few days it's gone into overdrive! Wow, it's like a boxing match in there! For the first time I can actually see the little jabs showing through my tummy, it's the cutest thing! Baby is starting to really pack on the ounces now and I can see and feel the baby growing bigger and stronger by the week. It's just an amazing experience being pregnant. Much more physically challenging than I anticipated, but oh so wonderful!

Well, dang, I come in here to catch up and I'm a bit of a blubbery mess now reading about all the baby happiness! LOL Iowa Gal, congratulations on not drowning any of your children. By the way, my mother smoked through all four of her pregnancies and we were all a bit on the small side but otherwise healthy, thank goodness. This was a long time ago, back when they put mothers under anesthesia to deliver their babies, and fathers paced the hall, probably smoking!) not allowed in the delivery room! (And the doctors and nurses probably smoked in the hospital too!)

Annette, I cracked up at the picture you conjured up of a poor, helpless overturned beetle. I hope baby is getting good and fat and continues to delight you with kicks and somersaults.
    Annette Rogers and Angiebubs like this.

Good morning and happy Tuesday! We're getting some much needed rain here today. We've been in the middle of quite a drought here so I'm glad for the rain if not the cold and dreary weather!

Hope everyone has a great day!

ECF Veteran

Can you believe it snow here again yesterday? Not a lot, but it just won't warm up and stay warm. It's suppose to get nice again this weekend so we will see. I want Spring
    Life is like a roller coaster. It has it's ups and downs, but it's your choice to scream or enjoy the ride...

I, too, long for spring! Stay warm, Iowa Gal!

Ultra Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

We had sun then today giant big fluffy snow flakes-few inches total but still several cars in the ditch on the way home. BUT!!! its supposed to be close to 60 on Sunday!!!!

ECF Veteran

Angie we are suppose to get that nice warm weather on Sunday and just can't wait. Tonight we're going to fix my mother a birthday dinner and hopefully watch ISU win their basketball game. Tomorrow night we get to babysit the youngest granddaughter so we're excited for our weekend.

Happy Saturday!

Between the transition to the new customer service system and DC Vapefest, I haven't had a day off in way too long, LOL, so I'm going to make the most of this weekend! Best of all, I'm looking forward to another ultrasound on Monday when I'll get to peek in at my little one! I can hardly wait!!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!