Good Morning and Chit Chat Thread
Page 1 of 744 123451151101501 ... LastLast
Like Tree14025Likes

Thread: Good Morning and Chit Chat Thread

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default Good Morning and Chit Chat Thread

Just thought I'd start a thread kind of like what we use to have where we all said our Good Mornings and talked with each other...so please join me soon!!
    EleanorR, Joanr, orkira and 3 others like this.
    PAP's & Zen's.....all dressed up with Bedazzle Quartz Tubes & beautiful Beautiful Drip Tips of course!

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran Annette Rogers's Avatar

Perfect, Tyleris12! Good morning Virgin Vapers!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Good morning Ty and Annette!
    tyleris12 likes this.

Good morning to all my Virgin Vapor friends! I'm basking in the glow of some illegal juice with my coffee, at my desk on my PT.

Senior Member ECF Veteran zomgname's Avatar

good (afternoon) everyone

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran Annette Rogers's Avatar

LOL! Good afternoon!

Ok so this is mainly for chit chat. We don't have to talk ecigs/juice in here, right? Great, so happens I'm all out of rants today.

But I have noticed something strange. I switched to all VG mix the last 2 orders. I'm developing an itchy scalp and arms, and a cough. Are peeps allergic to VG? I thought it was only PG that caused problems. This is gonna be hard. Maybe go back to a 50/50 next order. Also I changed my laundry detergent from Tide Free to Ajax Free. Could be the culprit also but not for the scratchy cough which only happens after I do a few pulls. IDK, maybe it's all in my head, I'll have to rule this out one step at a time. Just when I thought I had everything running smoothly.
    orachel likes this.

VV Box Mod ~ KGO~Blue Lightning~Pink Zebra & Lava~Lava Tanks

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Joanr View Post
    Ok so this is mainly for chit chat. We don't have to talk ecigs/juice in here, right? Great, so happens I'm all out of rants today.

But I have noticed something strange. I switched to all VG mix the last 2 orders. I'm developing an itchy scalp and arms, and a cough. Are peeps allergic to VG? I thought it was only PG that caused problems. This is gonna be hard. Maybe go back to a 50/50 next order. Also I changed my laundry detergent from Tide Free to Ajax Free. Could be the culprit also but not for the scratchy cough which only happens after I do a few pulls. IDK, maybe it's all in my head, I'll have to rule this out one step at a time. Just when I thought I had everything running smoothly.
    Some people are sensitive to VG, believe it or not. I'd try a mix again and see if the cough goes away...or maybe you're getting a cold? I'm sure you'll get it figured out!
    orachel likes this.
    PAP's & Zen's.....all dressed up with Bedazzle Quartz Tubes & beautiful Beautiful Drip Tips of course!

Quote Originally Posted by tyleris12 View Post
    Some people are sensitive to VG, believe it or not. I'd try a mix again and see if the cough goes away...or maybe you're getting a cold? I'm sure you'll get it figured out!
    Well Ty I just searched the forum and yes, a lot of folks react to the VG in the same way as the PG. And not only that but some folks are allergic to the flavors also. Yep, I'll figure it out eventually. In the meantime I might just vape plain ole 80PG/20VG mix without any flavor for a day or so and see what happens....OMG yuk!
    tyleris12, orachel and toto1013 like this.

VV Box Mod ~ KGO~Blue Lightning~Pink Zebra & Lava~Lava Tanks

Super Member ECF Veteran

Good morning/afternoon. Waiting for my order to go out and am as impatient as a child for Christmas morning.
    Bella Amaretto with extra Amaretto and Black Cherry. Please Santa hurry!
    Joanr likes this.

Page 1 of 744 123451151101501 ... LastLast