Virgin Vapor Swap Thread - Page 10
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
Like Tree62Likes

Thread: Virgin Vapor Swap Thread

Full Member Verified Member Erica1616's Avatar

Would also like to try ^^^^razzmatazz ^^^^^^^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ultra Member Verified Member TamiPac's Avatar

I have a little over half a bottle of Kona Coffee Milkshake 18mg. Was used to fill out disposable atomizers to try the flavor. Would love to trade for Death By Chocolate or Espresso.

I've got two unopened 100% VG 15 ml bottles of 18mg Bed of Roses and Mango Mint Julep to trade if anyone is interested. I love both of them but the 18mg is a bit high for me. Would be happy to trade for the same flavors in a low to 12mg level. Since this ideal situation may be too much to hope for, I'd consider trading for other flavors, including those that aren't Absolutes/alcohol free. Since Mango Mint Julep is now at "Deal of the Week" pricing, I'd be willing to trade that one for a bottle that's been dipped into but I'm hoping for an equal volume exchange on the rose. That said, I won't feel slighted if you want to trade it for a bottle of something you tried once but didn't care for. I'd prefer 100% VG, but won't whine if you have VG/PG to trade. In a nutshell, I have my preferences but I'm a realist and so I'm willing to be flexible within reason. :o)

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Glinda, I can't help you with a trade, but have you considered ordering a couple zero nic bottles of those flavors? You can mix them with what you have and dilute the nic down to a better fit for you.
    Sage-femme likes this.

That's a good idea, thanks for suggesting this. If no one wants to swap I'll either do that or gift them to a friend who recently expressed interest in switching to vaping.
    QRXT likes this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I do that all the time so I can get my own strength.
    QRXT likes this.

I have a Full 30ml bottle of Organic French Toast 12mg nicotine, 50/50 blend that I will trade for a dessert flavor that doesn't contain the alcohol base. I believe the Absolute blends don't contain alcohol. Chocolate cake, or the Kona Coffee are 1st preferences, but I can't tolerate alcohol. I think the Kona absolute doesn't have alcohol.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 via Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MPage View Post
    I actually meant they were up for trade. The Caramel is at least 6 months old now- the others over a month. Plus it seems I cannot vape the Absolute line, other than Death by Chocolate. Not sure why. I like several of VV juices and just ordered a few more to try.
    Whichever line contains alcohol, I can't vape either. I have a big bottle of Organic French Toast 12mg 50/50 that I can't vape. I would love to trade it for Death by chocolate

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 via Tapatalk

I have a blue punch 12 50/50 that's way too sweet for me and the throat hit is too much. Up for grabs!

Super Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

I've tried Virgin Vapor, Pina Colada and Blueberry Maple, both delicious.

They seem to manufacture quality juice.
    SUPPORT CASAA! www.casaa.org

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910