Virgin Vapor Swap Thread - Page 10
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
Like Tree62Likes

Thread: Virgin Vapor Swap Thread

Full Member Verified Member Erica1616's Avatar

Would also like to try ^^^^razzmatazz ^^^^^^^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Member Verified Member TamiPac's Avatar

I have a little over half a bottle of Kona Coffee Milkshake 18mg. Was used to fill out disposable atomizers to try the flavor. Would love to trade for Death By Chocolate or Espresso.

I've got two unopened 100% VG 15 ml bottles of 18mg Bed of Roses and Mango Mint Julep to trade if anyone is interested. I love both of them but the 18mg is a bit high for me. Would be happy to trade for the same flavors in a low to 12mg level. Since this ideal situation may be too much to hope for, I'd consider trading for other flavors, including those that aren't Absolutes/alcohol free. Since Mango Mint Julep is now at "Deal of the Week" pricing, I'd be willing to trade that one for a bottle that's been dipped into but I'm hoping for an equal volume exchange on the rose. That said, I won't feel slighted if you want to trade it for a bottle of something you tried once but didn't care for. I'd prefer 100% VG, but won't whine if you have VG/PG to trade. In a nutshell, I have my preferences but I'm a realist and so I'm willing to be flexible within reason. :o)

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Glinda, I can't help you with a trade, but have you considered ordering a couple zero nic bottles of those flavors? You can mix them with what you have and dilute the nic down to a better fit for you.
    Sage-femme likes this.

That's a good idea, thanks for suggesting this. If no one wants to swap I'll either do that or gift them to a friend who recently expressed interest in switching to vaping.
    QRXT likes this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I do that all the time so I can get my own strength.
    QRXT likes this.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910