Vivi nova?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: Vivi nova?

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Default Vivi nova?

I know I've been "away" for awhile from this forum, so I apologize in advance if I've overlooked something...

Where are the vivi nova tanks /parts on the VV site? I'm getting down to my last few replacement heads and thinking it's time to replenish my supply, but they are nowhere to be found on the VV site! Have they been discontinued, or are they just out of stock? Or maybe something better has come along? Please tell me! Inquiring minds want to know!

I really like them, don't make me shop elsewhere!

Ken
    SunshyneGurl likes this.

I believe they are still out of stock.

Senior Member ECF Veteran SunshyneGurl's Avatar

Yup...still out of stock...everywhere! I was down to my last wick head (was pro VN) but I had to look elsewhere and no one has them supposedly because production went down during the Chinese New Year activities. It's too bad for Vision because they've practically forced people to try the new Kanger evod's, mt3's and the brand new glass ProTank and we're really liking our new Kanger items!

We're hoping Annette can sell Kanger products in the future cuz like I said... we're loving their new products. Our VV juices taste more vivid like they're supposed to! I know.... I really hated to even look to another retailer, but had to, and I'm glad I did for the sheer fact that I've found some great new products to possibly replace my VN's. They just really make my VV juices taste like Annette created them to taste!
    LouP likes this.

Sweet Vapes has them in stock & she is back to selling the 5 packs again too...she rationed for awhile as well because of the low supplies.
    http://www.sweet-vapes.com/shop?page...category_id=44

Rootwhacker....Hi! Nice to see you!
    I agree with Sunshyne...give the EVOD a try. It treats Annette's juices very nicely!
    SunshyneGurl likes this.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I loooove the kanger with my VV juice I really hope Annette carries them soon. I HATE ordering them elsewhere .
    kittypie and SunshyneGurl like this.

Quote Originally Posted by stardust.hero View Post
    I loooove the kanger with my VV juice I really hope Annette carries them soon. I HATE ordering them elsewhere .
    I too hate ordering elsewhere but there is nothing wrong Virgin Vapor's juice niche....My absolute loyalty is to their delicious juice...YUMMY!
    kittypie likes this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I also am thankful her focus seems to be the purity and quality of her juice.. it wd be difficult for her to carry all the hardware available now. V V eliquid is definitely high end and very much worth it.

Annette is really open to adding extra hardware, especially if it's something that enhances your favorite VV flavors. I'm sure she'll take a serious look at it, so suggestions are welcome!

I need to check out this evod you all are talking about.

Still out of stock on the replaceable heads, the wait is AGONIZING for all of us! So sorry!
    MPage, LouP and SunshyneGurl like this.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran Annette Rogers's Avatar

Good news! Our shipment of ViVi Novas and mini ViVi Novas as well as replacement heads FINALLY arrived today! They are being checked in as we speak and should be back on the website by tomorrow at the latest. So sorry they were out of stock for so long--we placed the order months ago but kept getting our ship date pushed back.

Which Kanger products does everyone want? I've been eyeing the Kanger Pro Tank but I'm open to suggestions!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast