What is your favorite absolute virgin flavor?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree64Likes

Thread: What is your favorite absolute virgin flavor?

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran BobbyJohn's Avatar

Default What is your favorite absolute virgin flavor?

I'll admit I haven't tried them all yet... but I plan to.

What I have tried is:
    Hawaiian White Guava
    Plum Crazy
    Strawberry Granita
    Celestial Honeydew
    Lemon Rose water
    Juicy Watermelon

Lemon Rose water is probably the most unique and fascinating liquid I've ever tried. Period

But my vote would have to be Hawaiian White Guava
    kittypie and LouP like this.

Super Member ECF Veteran

I love the Konas, especially the Caramel Kona Milkshake but my favorite changes over time. Plum Crazy was a favorite for a while, then Pineapple Party Animal, then Kona Coffee Milkshake followed by Creme Caramel and finally Caramel Kona Milkshake blew me away. But I also loved the Blueberry Cheesecake, the Hawaiian White Guava and the Celestial Honeydew.

Basically, of all the ones I really like, my favorite is usually the one I am vaping at the moment, lol!

Double Espresso - well-steeped (uncapped for 48 hours, then recapped and tucked away for a couple of weeks), well-steeped Kona Coffee Milkshake, Crème Caramel (uncap for 48 hours and it's ready to go!). I'm not much of a fruit fan, but I love Plum Crazy and Hawaiian White Guava enough to make sure I have some on hand.
    LouP, orbach, omnispo and 1 others like this.

I absolutely love Strawberry Granita!

I am looking forward to trying Naked Vanilla but with an order mix-up was sent Thill In Vanilla instead. Now I know my taste buds are different but Thrillin Vanilla is a bit too spicy for me.

I would love to hear other recommendations from the absolute flavor line, from experienced vapors especially, like redhen and kittypie...

are there any downsides to the absolute line vs the regular organic e-juice from virgin vapors? besides the higher cost obviously
    LouP likes this.

I am not too crazy about the white raspberry souffle either, so i have it steeping along with my Thrill In vanilla.

but strawberry granita-- mmm mmm - so good

I am torn what to order next from VV... is the absolute line worth the double cost?

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

If you liked strawberry granite, try snakebite. It is one of my favorites. Pricewise I think you may be comparing different size bottles. I think the price is only a few dollars between them.
    Last edited by thedrpepperdude; 06-18-2013 at 02:18 AM.
    kittypie, MPage, LouP and 1 others like this.

I love Strawberry Granita. The Snakebite I had last summer. I really enjoyed it but haven't re-ordered yet.
    The Absolute fruits were what made ecigs work for me. My tastes have since expanded and now my favourite from the Absolute line is the Il Vino Veritas but I also love the Vanilla Latte, Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwich, Swiss Almond and Forbidden Fig.
    And then there is the regular line....lots to love there too.....

The cost difference between the two is only $2.51 per 1 ounce bottle. Definitely worth it.
    Enjoy!
    kittypie, MPage and omnispo like this.

We need to get the word out about the In Vino Veritas...best new Absolute flavor of 2013!

LouP is right...original Virgin Vapor line is $19.99 for one ounce, Absolute Virgin line is $22.50, except for the Forbidden Fig and Night Blooming Jasmine, which are $25 (more expensive ingredients).
    LouP and omnispo like this.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran Annette Rogers's Avatar

We also overfill our 1 ounce bottles by quite a bit. They are nearly 35 mL, not 30!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast