is it possible to combine 2 juices with different nic levels.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: is it possible to combine 2 juices with different nic levels.

Senior Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Default is it possible to combine 2 juices with different nic levels.

I have no idea where to put this question. DIY seems a bit overkill, Juice section seems to be more about juice merchants and types. So I will post here and the moderators and move it if needed.

I have the same flavor juice in both 24mg and 8mg, is there a way to combine them to make something around 16mg? 8mg is not enough and 24mg is great first thing in the morning, but easily becomes to much by late afternoon.

I want to get a better idea what level to order next. As it is I am dripping the 24mg while vaping the 8mg in a clearo to keep the nic level where I need it. Seems to be work because so far, today is the first day in over 30 years I have not had an analog.

Both are 100% VG, VV juices.

Thanks for looking.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Hey Filterless, congratulations an first full day. 2 parts 24 / 1 part 8 should get you pretty close to 16 total. Glad to see you kept at it. How's the throat doing?
    FilterLess likes this.

Verified Member
    Supporting Member

LOL. great.. NO TH at all with the 8mg. the 24mg has a little starting at 8 watt with a 2.2ohm coil but I still tolerable at 11 watt. I cannot understand why steeping would make a difference in TH but it did for me it seems.
    kittypie likes this.

Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Perfect thank you. looking like 24 first thing in the morning and 12 to 16 the rest of the day. will see how this does a day or two and then a an order in before i run out of juice.

Ultra Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

filterless: As I have dropped in nic level, I buy lower nicotine to mix with the higher to get it where I want it.

CONGRATS On the no analogs today-WTG!
    FilterLess and kittypie like this.

Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Thanks, but I lost the fight just before bed and had ONE. Seems I will be needing to do 24mg both first thing as well as last of the day. Following pepperdude's advice I have a perfect vape for the day, but at night (when everything is dead) I need a little more. Guess this is where learning what "I" need comes in. I am still very happy with how things are going. 1 analog from 30 years of 20 - 25 a day is miraculous.
    Angiebubs and kittypie like this.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran Annette Rogers's Avatar

Congratulations, FilterLess! Getting down to one a day is a milestone worth celebrating! I found it was good to have some 24 mg on hand for those intense cravings until you no longer crave the analogues. If you ever need, I'm happy to calculate mixing ratios to create an in between nic level--just ask.

Filter less
    That's wonderful! I too found I needed more of a hit at bedtime but if I vaped high nic all day I got a headache. I used to keep a mint flavour for after I brushed my teeth, lol.
    You're doing great!
    FilterLess likes this.

Oh wait. I still do vape mint after I brush my teeth. Right now it's Mango Mint Julep
    kittypie likes this.

Verified Member
    Supporting Member

All I can say is much of the credit goes to the people here on ECF... I would say that you have no idea how helpful this site is but I have a feeling you do.

I still crave the analogs, but I have a feeling it is more familiarity than it is need. I bought a pack on Monday and smoked the last one from it this morning (Friday). I threw away the ashtrays, gave away the lighters, and when I get the “craving” I just drip some 24mg Peanut Butter and Banana. By the way, I can start tasting the Peanut Butter now, definitely not “Jiffy” but palatable. Now I just need to find that all day vape and I am set (I hope).

I still have much to learn to get this right, but I am ecstatic about this so far.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast