loathing my protanks....what do yall use?
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: loathing my protanks....what do yall use?

Full Member Verified Member

Default loathing my protanks....what do yall use?

so hope this is ok to post here of all... but since making the switch I find myself in need of a good glass tank more than ever! just looooooove vv citrus flavors and as I said, more and more the protanks are driving me SERIOUSLY MAD. flooding, leaking, burning through attys suuuuuper fast.....aaaaaaah!!!!!! and all on pretty much a daily basis for me.
    so, wondering whats been working for you guys? what do you love to compliment your VV juice?

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

kayfun clones

taifun clones

could look into genesis style atomizers
    kittypie likes this.

wow! the clones look complicated for a newbie like me lol, but thanks ill def see if I can learn more!
    kittypie likes this.

Ultra Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I use the iClear 16 and so far haven't really had issues with any of them cracking. Some of the citrus eventually start leaking sooner than with non citrus but thats about it. I am not really crazy for the ProTanks myself...as I feel they mute flavors somewhat.
    kittypie likes this.

really? I have an iclear16 too that I like but havent been using since I switched to glass, but defenitly more low mantinence thats for sure! the main flavor im concerned with is orange dreamscicle.....
    kittypie likes this.

I think there are a couple of new glass tanks on the market to compete with the ProTank, and I'm sure you're not the only one looking for an alternative. This would be a good question to ask on the General E-Cig discussion forum, if you haven't already. You would probably get a lot more "hits" on your question and likely some knowledgeable replies. I'd be interested in the replies too, from a personal standpoint.

And yes, it's fine to ask that question here! If there's something out there that is outperforming the ProTank, I'm sure Annette would want to carry it, so feedback like this matters and is heard. (So happy you are seriously loving the citrus flavors! )

General E-Smoking Discussion

thanks kitty, I have, and im currently learning about cartotanks....seems like that might end up being the best alternative for me. the other tanks out there still use protank attys from what I've seen. booo. thanks again!!
    Nboprc likes this.

There are some really top-notch glass carto tanks out there...have fun researching and shopping. Let us know which one you pick! (Pics please )
    Last edited by kittypie; 01-29-2014 at 12:54 AM.

PV Master ECF Veteran pufZeppelin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by amy_h_26 View Post
    so hope this is ok to post here of all... but since making the switch I find myself in need of a good glass tank more than ever! just looooooove vv citrus flavors and as I said, more and more the protanks are driving me SERIOUSLY MAD. flooding, leaking, burning through attys suuuuuper fast.....aaaaaaah!!!!!! and all on pretty much a daily basis for me.
    so, wondering whats been working for you guys? what do you love to compliment your VV juice?
    love my kangers but recently rediscovered the old school VIVI NOVA tanks

2.0ml or 3.5ml - plastic, metal, or glass tanks

easy to fill, super easy to maintain - removable drip tip, great performance

- ViVi Nova Tank Cartomizer | Virgin Vapor | Electronic Cigarette Organic e-Liquid | Electronic Cigarettes
    - Mini ViVi Nova Tank Cartomizer | Virgin Vapor | Electronic Cigarette Organic e-Liquid | Electronic Cigarettes
    - Mini ViVi Nova Metal Replacement Tubes | Virgin Vapor | Electronic Cigarette Organic e-Liquid | Electronic Cigarettes

- ViVi Nova Cone | Virgin Vapor | Electronic Cigarette Organic e-Liquid | Electronic Cigarettes

with good prices, might be worth a look...

kittypie and FilterLess like this.

Ω ... you have to "Learn" how to Vape, it's not smoking...

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I also think the Protank mutes flavors and was a pitbooty.. I like the Puritank dBox and still like the ViVi Nova and iClear.
    kittypie likes this.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast