Good with order mistakes?
Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By erazzz
  • 1 Post By kittypie
  • 1 Post By erazzz
  • 2 Post By erazzz

Thread: Good with order mistakes?

Default Good with order mistakes?

I'm a new customer to Virgin Vapor, ordered 2 bottles last week to try out. Not a huge fan of the 100% VG but that's because I've vaped the high PGs for a long time. I'll eventually work down to the 100% VG.

One bottle was correct and not too bad. Already vaped half of it. However, my other bottle was suppose to be 4mg but instead I got a 24mg. Can't use it, it burns my mouth since I'm not use to the nic. It was upsetting since it smelled so awesome! I was dying to try it! Everything was correct on my order receipt, I suppose it was just a mix up.

Sent an email about it probably 3-4 days ago. Still no reply. I imagine they get a lot of emails so I'm not too upset about it, just wondering if they ever reply and correct the order? I'd like to order again, but I want to make sure my first order is corrected before all else.
    Last edited by erazzz; 02-13-2014 at 12:42 AM.

From what ive read theyre awesome at customer service, especially with order correction. They get bogged down from time to time, but they always handle it professionally and precisely. Also check your PMs, they may contact you through there.

-Mav

PV Master ECF Veteran

Hi erazzz,

If you'll PM me your real name and/or order # I'll look it up, and we will absolutely get the correct bottle out to you right away, with our apologies!

Thanks a lot! =) Replied to PM. Can't wait to do business again!
    kittypie likes this.

PV Master ECF Veteran

I did an email search in our inbox and didn't find your email to us @virginvapor. I will let Annette know too. We've had a couple of odd issues with the system recently, but we are upgrading very soon which we hope will eliminate some of these pesky glitches!

Thanks for your understanding, erazzz, and your correct bottle of 4 mg will go out tomorrow. I hope you like it, the Vanilla Blackberry Swirl is always on our bestsellers list.
    MPage likes this.

I kind of thought that might have happened. I sent it using the "Contact" button on the left side of the site. Hopefully you get it worked out =)
    kittypie likes this.

PV Master ECF Veteran

Thanks, we hope so too!

PV Master ECF Veteran

erazzz, your correct bottle is on its way!

Thanks! Can't wait! Actually I just found out today one of the local shops is selling your liquids! I was thrilled and my friend bought the blackberry swirl and let me fill my tank with it. AMAZING! Can't even tell it is VG (its the 100% VG too)! So happy I'll have some of my own soon!
    MPage and kittypie like this.