"Must-Have-On-Hand-At-All-Times" Virgin Vapor Flavor? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: "Must-Have-On-Hand-At-All-Times" Virgin Vapor Flavor?

Ultra Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I haven't tried the Mint Choc Chip yet-may need to be on my next order!!!

French toast
    black cherry marshmallow
    and the darjeeling sweet tea

i ordered 5 the other day. all 3 kona's. the banana. and vanilla blackberry swirl. and hopefully order 5 more this weekend. if only samplers were available in 0mg... i hope my list grows of what i need on me at all times
    kittypie likes this.

ECF Veteran

PAnther Soul: Right now Kona Coffee Milkshake is a daily vape for me. Just a heads up-I don't vape it straight out of the mail-usually steep it for 1-2 weeks. The flavor then just keeps getting better and better.
    kittypie likes this.

And don't forget to uncap it, too.
    Angiebubs likes this.

i leave em uncapped for like 7 days. every now and then cap and shake. i have experience with this. How i fell in love with french toast. xD i ventured off after the black friday after how logn it took tried a few vendors. ran out of juice. my pg allergy is horrid D: worse then when i started. I hope these other flavours are just as good :3
    Angiebubs likes this.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran Annette Rogers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Panthersoul View Post
    if only samplers were available in 0mg...
    Panthersoul, you're in luck! It's going to take us a while to get them all ready to go but we've started actively bottling our samples in zero nicotine so we can offer both 12 mg and 0 mg. I'm hoping we'll be able to start offering them in a few weeks. I'll definitely announce the change as soon as it hits the website!

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran Annette Rogers's Avatar

This thread has made me miss vaping! The first thing I did when I found out I was pregnant (well, after the tears and laughter had died down a bit!) was to dump all my e-liquid. Ever since I read this thread I've been thinking back fondly on the flavors I used to always keep in my purse. My three favorites at the time were Celestial Honeydew, Forbidden Fig and Plum Crazy. Then I had my sweeter, dessert or treat vapes like Butter Cream Mint, Drunken Pirate Pudding and Kona Velvet Milkshake. And then there were my second tier favorites that I rotated through constantly like Strawberry Granita, Orange Creamsicle, Pineapple Party Animal, Blueberry Cheesecake, Kona Coffee Milkshake, Caramel Kettle Corn...oh, I could go on!

Got my replacement bottle of Vanilla Blackberry Swirl, uncapped and let it steep a few days.

To say the least, it has earned a permanent spot in my collection. The local store who sells it says they are getting a new shipment in this Monday of Virgin Vapor. Definitely got to pick up more of this stuff
    Angiebubs likes this.

Root beer float best flavor I've tried so far I crave it as soon as its gone so yummy!
    Angiebubs likes this.

ECF Veteran

sixniks: Did you steep it or use it FOOB?

It would be a kewl idea to start a thread for VVs for A) Steep times on various VV e liquids and B) E Liquids reference on which should be used in a glass tank rather than plastic.....anyone up for this? I could then keep the original post updated as people chimed in, and it would be an easy place to come for references.
    heinz and njean like this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast