couple questions :O
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Panthersoul
  • 1 Post By Angiebubs
  • 1 Post By Panthersoul

Thread: couple questions :O

Default couple questions :O

as it seems questions on here get answered a bit quicker than through e-mail and facebook.

I sent one through the contact us. i think 2 days ago. i didnt expect it to fast. i placed an order regardless.

Do you still offer little added flavor for certain flavors?

and i got a few odd bottles from yall from the black friday sale. that are almost unvapable (100%vg) but theyre so thin. and produce no vape. 1 hit. my pt's have juice everywhere. even if i add an extra wick. is that normal?

hoping to have a response to my e-mail or here by saturday so i can place another order. theres 2 id like extra flavor too. and well. if its possible id like to know before i order them xD

i lack patience. and ive enjoyed the ones that actually run in my tanks :3

Full Member Verified Member

From my experience, im a somewhat new cust myself, you can always add extra flavor shots to anything as long as its not a sample sized bottle. I would think if your not getting any vapor, maybe try a var. Volt. Battery and turn up the volts? I have also found in my experience that the larger bottles do indeed need to steep awhile, so order well before your out.

So sorry about that, Panthersoul, but we have discovered that the Contact button has malfunctioned so we have missed many emails sent through that method. You can email us at customers@virginvapor.com. I only manage to get to facebook a few times a week, but trying my best to get there more often!

Yes, we are still happy to add extra flavor, just leave a note on the order. We still hand-mix every bottle to order, so we kindly ask for a little extra time to customize orders with extra flavor.

If you still have those bottles around that are too thin/unvapable and can tell me flavors and batch #s, we can check them against our logs to see if we had similar feedback on those batches. If you don't have the bottles, just PM me here with your name and I'll pull up your order and have a look that way. I'm really sorry to hear about the problem you're having with them and I hope we can come up with a satisfactory resolution for you.

I hope that helps...let me know if you have any other questions!

ok pm'd ^^ glad to say im finally on 0 nic too and your fluids are the only reason. lol
    MPage likes this.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran Annette Rogers's Avatar

Keep in mind, that extra flavor shot will thin the final product so you can get an e-liquid that's too thin for your hardware set up. We can adjust this for you too on request so please let us know if you need it made "extra thick."

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default couple questions :O

Panther you have to let the juices sit in the dark for a week - protanks are good - it's a bottom feeder with minimal flow to the coils - last time I had VV - their juices were pretty thick - and protanks are not as good with thick juices. the reason why your juices are so thin is maybe because the alcohol hasn't evaporated and the thin liquid is the actual alcohol you are vaping - minus the flavors - when you let it steep I bet the juices will get thicker since the flavors will come in play more - and also The thicker the juice - your 100%vg is better in a iClear30-16 or a top coil clearomizer like a vivi nova, .. Let me know your current setup and what you're using - maybe I can pick the ones that will suit you better - Hope this helps and enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by heinz; 02-22-2014 at 09:54 AM.

Ultra Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

+2 on the iClears...pretty much all I currently use.
    heinz likes this.

Heinz it was a thin problem with the certain batch. it was looked into.

Otherwise i run protanks mini and big. on an mvp2 and vtr.

Iclear30s...some flavors be breaking em. and idk why. xD
    heinz likes this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Panthersoul View Post
    Heinz it was a thin problem with the certain batch. it was looked into.

Otherwise i run protanks mini and big. on an mvp2 and vtr.

Iclear30s...some flavors be breaking em. and idk why. xD
    Have you tried those flavors yet with an iClear X.I?