wondering if I can.....
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By amy_h_26

Thread: wondering if I can.....

Full Member Verified Member

Default wondering if I can.....

Ok, so, very long story as short as possible, im wanting to try one of my fave flavors in a lower nic level than I usually order, but im realizing this a little late as I just recieved my normal, and huge, VV order at my usual,12 mg. I didnt request it to be thinned out or anything, and dont yall usually do that with distilled water? I have a gallon of distilled water, and im wondering, I suppose, if there is a way I can add a bit so that it takes the nic content down a little? I know ill probably lose some flavor and im ok with that, just curious since I cant afford to order any more juice for a while.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Yes, it will take the nic level down a bit.. but it may thin it out too much. You can buy unflavored vg/pg in a pharmaceutical grade and add that to reduce the nic instead until you can buy more flavored 0 juice.

Well thats a great idea however because of my allergy I can onlu use VG. and using just vg would just alter the consistency in the opposite way right? So, lol, rock and a hard place I gues.

ECF Veteran

No.. I meant buy vg OR pg. Then add a bit to lower your nic. I apologize for the confusion.

Oh, gotcha. Not add enough to really start to alter the consistency much. Thanks!

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by amy_h_26 View Post
    Oh, gotcha. Not add enough to really start to alter the consistency much. Thanks!

Distilled water will thin it out- adding vg should not thin it more. What flavors do you have that are too high of nicotine?

Yes but if im not careful it will thicken it too much, correct? The flavors are orange creamsicle and strawberry granita. 12mg 1oz of each

ECF Veteran

Possibly- thats when you add a bit of distilled water. My flavors are 0 nic.. I was going to offer to send some to you if we had the same flavors, but we do not. Just use a small bottle and play around with the mixture a bit- leave overnight to meld together then see how it is.
    Last edited by MPage; 03-10-2014 at 02:14 AM.

Oh right on. Awww thanks I appreciate the thought none the less!
    MPage likes this.