Questionable Customer Service for VV???
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Questionable Customer Service for VV???

Default Questionable Customer Service for VV???

Hi all,

Sorry for the rant, but i have to post my "situation" here because i have yet to get a response from Virgin Vapors after multiple e-mails to them.

As mentioned in another thread, i have placed an order with Virgin Vapor since 6th Feb 2014 and have yet to receive my orders. I was informed that the parcel was lost. However after checking with my local postal company, i realized that the parcel that was sent to me was not a registered air mail, thus there will be no compensation for either parties.

I have informed Virgin Vapor's customer service of this, however i was just brushed aside and told to wait further as there is nothing they can do. Honestly, if you are going to ship internationally, please send your parcels via registered air mail to safe guard yourselves as well as the customers.

I have since contacted you multiple times and have yet to receive any response. As mentioned this is also the first time i placed an order with you guys after seeing all the positive reviews.

Instead of putting all your efforts towards marketing to new customers, perhaps you could take some time and look at how you can retain customers by providing some decent form of customer service instead of brushing people off. I am truly disappointed, please provide a response as to how we can come to a resolution for this issue.

Senior Member ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I have always had excellent customer service from VV.

I do remember reading this on the VV website FAQ's :

"Do you ship to other countries?

Yes. We have shipped to many countries around the world including Canada, the U.K., Italy, France, Germany, Australia, the Philippines and many more. However, you must be responsible for knowing the laws in your country and whether or not electronic cigarettes are permitted. All international orders are shipped via USPS. You will receive a tracking number once your order ships, however, this will only track your package until it leaves the United States. Because there is no way for Virgin Vapor to verify delivery, we do not guarantee your order will arrive and you must order at your own risk. There are no refunds or replacements for orders lost after leaving the United States or confiscated by the customs department in your country. That said, there has only been a couple of packages out of many hundreds of international orders that the recipient claimed did not arrive. We have shipped to Canada, Australia, Greece, Italy, France, Spain, New Zealand, Sweden, Mexico, South Korea and dozens of other countries without any problems.

If you would like to have your package guaranteed, it must be sent via Global Express Guaranteed. This is significantly more expensive and generally starts at around $80, but I am happy to arrange this for you if you prefer. Global Express Guaranteed includes package tracking all the way to your destination and all packages are fully guaranteed and will be replaced if lost."

It seems shipping overseas is as it is in the USA, insurance is our choice as customers.
    MPage and Angiebubs like this.
    There are so many people out there who will tell you that you can't. What you've got to do is turn around and say "Watch me!" ~~~Layne Beachley~~~

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Excellent response, Rosepetal.

"""If you would like to have your package guaranteed, it must be sent via Global Express Guaranteed. This is significantly more expensive and generally starts at around $80, but I am happy to arrange this for you if you prefer. Global Express Guaranteed includes package tracking all the way to your destination and all packages are fully guaranteed and will be replaced if lost."""

It seems shipping overseas is as it is in the USA, insurance is our choice as customers.
    Angiebubs likes this.

Super Member Dominique Hoogduin's Avatar

Cant u dispute the transaction? just wondering since most credit card company's allow this. U paid for something and it doesnt arrive.

Reo Grand LP/MVP 2.0 / EGO / Kamry 100

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

If a customer does not comply with all the instructions I do not see how the vendor would be liable.
    rosepetal likes this.

Senior Member ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I agree with MPage. The website clearly states unless you insure your package, you order at your own risk. In a perfect world all orders would arrive safely. I understand your frustation, I have had a shipment damaged that I had not insured. All my shipments since have been insured.
    There are so many people out there who will tell you that you can't. What you've got to do is turn around and say "Watch me!" ~~~Layne Beachley~~~

Full Member ECF Veteran

I bought the insurance and am still waiting to hear back about a "claim". Its been 10 days since I sent the photos they requested. My 2 emails requesting status updates have gone unanswered. My biggest concern with Virgin Vapor is that they don't seal the bottles. I recently received a package from them that was opened. My fear is the bottles were tampered with. Since they are not sealed there would be no way to tell. Other vendors have addressed the potential problem. Until Virgin Vapor does the same I won't buy their juice. In this day and age you can't buy much that doesn't have some form of tamper proofing or something that makes it evident it was tampered with. The poor customer service just adds insult to injury.

Sealing bottles might be something they do in the future for online orders. I don't see why not. At the B&M where I buy virgin vapor my bottles are sealed, I can't remember if my online order had seals on the bottles or not.

Ultra Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by E Dub View Post
    I bought the insurance and am still waiting to hear back about a "claim". Its been 10 days since I sent the photos they requested. My 2 emails requesting status updates have gone unanswered. My biggest concern with Virgin Vapor is that they don't seal the bottles. I recently received a package from them that was opened. My fear is the bottles were tampered with. Since they are not sealed there would be no way to tell. Other vendors have addressed the potential problem. Until Virgin Vapor does the same I won't buy their juice. In this day and age you can't buy much that doesn't have some form of tamper proofing or something that makes it evident it was tampered with. The poor customer service just adds insult to injury.
    Virgin Vapor ALWAYS seals their bottles with the plastic sealing overlay???

MadVapa86 - My apologies for the delay in response to your comment. I have been quite ill, still recovering, but much better.

I am showing that Elizabeth responded to you on 2/27, and Patti responded to you on March 9 as well. Unfortunately, as Patti and Elizabeth have both stated, and I will re-iterate, we cannot be responsible for lost international packages. This is clearly stated on our website, along with the statement that the only guaranteed method for international shipments is to use Global Express Guaranteed, which is quite costly. We clearly state that international orders are placed at the buyer's risk.

We love to be able to serve international customers as many other vendors do not even offer international shipments. We are very happy to serve our international customers as best we can, but again, the buyer must assume the risk unless the Global Express Guaranteed option is used. We are very sorry for the problem you're having with the order in your country, and we hope that your package reaches you soon. As Patti and Elizabeth both stated, if the package is returned to us by the customs in your country, we will gladly refund your money, or re-send it at your request.

All the best,
    Kitty
    Last edited by kittypie; 03-12-2014 at 05:34 PM.
    Angiebubs likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast