Lavatube v2 is here!!!!! - Page 11
Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
Like Tree84Likes

Thread: Lavatube v2 is here!!!!!

I decided not to wait for the blue ones and went to order a black one. When I hit check out, the color changed to pink. Now pink is the only color available on the product page. Any idea when ANY other color besides pink will be available?

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran JoeInferno's Avatar

I don't have an ETA, we were suppose to get some in this week, but looks like the shipment got held in customs. So we are at the mercy of when (if) they release it to us.
    Let the Lava Flow!
    http://www.volcanoecigs.com/

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by JoeInferno View Post
    I don't have an ETA, we were suppose to get some in this week, but looks like the shipment got held in customs. So we are at the mercy of when (if) they release it to us.
    Stupid customs! Look at the ridiculousness of my current vape setup... I need my new LT!

Uma and neeceann like this.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeInferno View Post
    That really stinks. I knew I should have ordered one last week. Normally I would just wait but I'm deploying soon and I can't take the Inferno since my girlfriend and I share it. I guess the search is on again.

Uma
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

The Metallic pink is available again, sweet! That fits my vaping allowance, without the kit. But the kit is sweet, so I might hold off until I have enough saved for the whole kit. That pink is gorgeous!! and I'm woman enough to shout out that I LOVE PINK!! Purple more so, but Pink rocks too, when it's pretty Metallic pink like these are! Good choice of hue and tone and all those artsy fartsy words.
    UNITED WE STAND... divided we fall.
    Join http://casaa.org & protect your right to vape

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Joe,
    So, If I understand correctly; the BLUE are in the country, being held at Customs and could be released at any time? What's the timeframe from Customs release to the website for sale?
    -dave

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Joe,
    One more question and I'll stop bothering you. I'm buying the tube only (I have a xtar and a Nitecore i2 Intellicharger{The best charger on the market.}) Will the LT2 take both button top and flat top 18650's? I'm buying some 3400mAh batteries.
    -dave

yes they could show up any day now, that is IF customs releases them, sometimes they like to keep things or send them back. If they do release them we tend to get them the same day and have them up on the site either that day or the next morning (HI time).

Yes the LT v2 can take both button and flat top batts. I dont know the exact size of the 3400mah batt you are looking to get, but as long it is not longer than 70mm it should fit in there fine. anything bigger and you may run into issues with it not screwing together all the way.
    Uma and neeceann like this.
    Let the Lava Flow!

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Hooray! It's a Christmas miracle!! Blue and gunmetal are back in stock if anyone is waiting for them... I snatched up a pretty blue one for myself.
    Uma likes this.

Yes the GMG and Blue are back in stock. thank you posting this I was out of the office when they went up on the site.

Happy holidays everyone.
    Let the Lava Flow!

Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast