Lavatube v2 is here!!!!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 257
Like Tree84Likes

Thread: Lavatube v2 is here!!!!!

  1. #21
    Uma
    Uma is offline
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Uma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Calif
    Posts
    5,847
    Blog Entries
    20

    Default

    Hubby's down for me purchasing a Metallic Pink one next payday. I hope you have more in by then!! haha, you're already sold out.
    UNITED WE STAND... divided we fall.
    Join http://casaa.org & protect your right to vape

  2. #22
    Forum Supplier ECF Veteran JoeInferno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    966

    Default

    We are down to only just the red in stock right now, but Tracking shows more Pink should be in today and the other colors should be back in stock next week.
    Uma likes this.
    Let the Lava Flow!
    http://www.volcanoecigs.com/

  3. #23
    Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    SaraBee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    345

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeInferno View Post
    We are down to only just the red in stock right now, but Tracking shows more Pink should be in today and the other colors should be back in stock next week.
    NOOOOooooo! I was going to order a blue one on Monday... Cruel fates why must you deceive me?
    Plumes.91 likes this.

  4. #24
    Uma
    Uma is offline
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Uma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Calif
    Posts
    5,847
    Blog Entries
    20

    Default

    How often will they be arriving? I have to wait til next payday... next week. Okay, so here's the deal, Joe. How much of a "tip" do I give you in order for you hide one under the counter for me? 10%? 20?
    SaraBee likes this.
    UNITED WE STAND... divided we fall.
    Join http://casaa.org & protect your right to vape

  5. #25
    Forum Supplier ECF Veteran JoeInferno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    966

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SaraBee View Post
    NOOOOooooo! I was going to order a blue one on Monday... Cruel fates why must you deceive me?
    The Blues should be back in stock early next week. I will update in this thread when we get more stock in
    SaraBee likes this.
    Let the Lava Flow!
    http://www.volcanoecigs.com/

  6. #26
    Forum Supplier ECF Veteran JoeInferno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    966

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uma View Post
    How often will they be arriving? I have to wait til next payday... next week. Okay, so here's the deal, Joe. How much of a "tip" do I give you in order for you hide one under the counter for me? 10%? 20?
    We should have them in stock when you are ready to order. O you anywhere near our retail location in cali? they have some and will be getting more in soon as well.
    Let the Lava Flow!
    http://www.volcanoecigs.com/

  7. #27
    Uma
    Uma is offline
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Uma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Calif
    Posts
    5,847
    Blog Entries
    20

    Default

    Antioch is pretty far, but I'm willing to travel lol
    UNITED WE STAND... divided we fall.
    Join http://casaa.org & protect your right to vape

  8. #28
    Super Member ECF Veteran carlton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Albuquerque
    Posts
    392

    Default

    Got mine this morning. Been using it all day and I really like it so far. I was at work, so I really haven't given it any testing, just general usage. It looks and feels fantastic. I'll use it a bit and check back in, but it looks like the wait was worth it!
    Uma, SaraBee and Plumes.91 like this.

  9. #29
    Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    SaraBee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    345

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by carlton View Post
    Got mine this morning. Been using it all day and I really like it so far. I was at work, so I really haven't given it any testing, just general usage. It looks and feels fantastic. I'll use it a bit and check back in, but it looks like the wait was worth it!
    You should give us sad ordering slackers some pictures! I want to see the new LT out in the wild!
    Uma likes this.

  10. #30
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Plumes.91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    3,973
    Blog Entries
    22

    Default

    I want a gray one. are they gray or are they that sparkly silver that the old ones were? I want a gray one. lol. I'LL SPRAY PAINT ONE IF I HAVE TO!!!

    And I too would love to see some pictures of people who've got them already. Do they feel good in your hand? Weight? Is the width nice?
    Uma likes this.
    Provari, Reo, Nzonic, SilverBullet, Natural, Evic, Bolt, Telescope, Kuwako, eGos, Volts. Mainly RBA Drippers & Novas.
    Vaping since 2009. You have to leave the house to find something worth staying for.

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks