Lavatube v2.5
Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By BigRich
  • 2 Post By zoiDman
  • 1 Post By JoeInferno
  • 1 Post By JoeInferno

Thread: Lavatube v2.5

Thumbs up Lavatube v2.5

I've only had it a week. But, I haven't touched a cigarette since it arrived. Thanks so much Volcano! I was skeptical about getting a PV, because I never had any success with cigalikes in the past. The lavatube 2.5 is easy to use and hits like a champ. I'll be in Hawaii in october and cant wait to visit one of your shops!
    zoiDman and UrKungFuNoGood like this.

My 0^10 = Nothing at All* ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Way to Go BigRich.

The First Week can be Tough. But it Sounds like you have things Under Control.

Drink a Lot of Water. And Welcome to the ECF.
    BigRich and UrKungFuNoGood like this.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran JoeInferno's Avatar

Congratulations BigRich. We are so happy to welcome you to the Volcano Ohana. We hope to see you in October and hope you enjoy your visit.
    UrKungFuNoGood likes this.
    Let the Lava Flow!
    http://www.volcanoecigs.com/

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Glad to hear good feedback like this. I've had a lavatube 2.5 sitting in my shopping cart for a couple of weeks. Just haven't pulled the proverbial trigger yet.
    Vaping an eGo-C Twist w/ KangerTech ProTank 3

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran JoeInferno's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderBite View Post
    Glad to hear good feedback like this. I've had a lavatube 2.5 sitting in my shopping cart for a couple of weeks. Just haven't pulled the proverbial trigger yet.
    Aloha SpyderBite,

If you have any questions about the Lavatube 2.5 that may help you in making your decision you are welcome to contact us through our customer support page. We are always happy to help. We also just came out with our new Lavatube BC TubeTank and 2000mah Lavacell battery that are both included in the Lavatube 2.5 kit as of this week.

We offer a 1 year warranty on the Lavatube 2.5 and great customer support via our ticket system, support chat and of course our telephone customer support line. If you need anything at all, please let us know, we are always here to help.
    UrKungFuNoGood likes this.
    Let the Lava Flow!
    http://www.volcanoecigs.com/

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Thanks. I have no doubts about the quality if the lavatube or its customer service. I just have to put aside a bit more change as its twice the price of the vamo which I had originally looked at. I'm sure it's worth every penny though.
    Vaping an eGo-C Twist w/ KangerTech ProTank 3

online customer support? you must be kidding. I will just have to bite the bullet and go in person... LOL
    Aloha from a former resident haole. :cheers:
    Your mod is on my short list due to the low voltage option. I currently vape everything at 3.2 anything more just degrades the flavor imho.