Seniors - Page 29
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 192526272829
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: Seniors

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I have both. I've had Sashwa since she was 7 weeks and she is now 17. I've had Ben the dog for about 2 years and he's about 3 to 3.5 years. He told me he was a funny looking red cat. He wants to play so bad with Sash but all she does is look at him like she's rolling her eyes at him. When she's laying on the floor he will go and put all his toys around her. He about the same weight as her - 14 lbs or so but he does look bigger.
    Last cig 9/5/10 @ 7am
    Redwood Burl Woodvil - Buzz Pro - Jatoba Oiled VV Woodvil - VV Grands
    Trippys on all - Phiniacs on Buzz Pro

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by TexasT View Post
    A buddy of mine got up during the night to go whiz. He left the lights off so he wouldn't disturb his wife and kids. As he started to relieve himself he looked down and there was a snake coiled up between his foot and the toilet.

The poor guy stopped what he was doing, slowly backed away and went out in the kitchen and found a broom to beat the snake with. Returning to the bathroom he still left the light off but commenced beating and beating on that snake. His wife heard all the commotion, got up and came in and turned on the light to see what was going on.

Seems my friend was standing there beating on a little pair of panties his daughter had rolled off and left on the floor.

True story!

TT
    Ah well, at least he took action!!
    One year smoke-free 3/22/12!!

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Fudgey View Post
    OMGosh!!!!! I would have had a heart attack if I had a snake in my bathroom

I got lucky and caught my cat before she could bring her little snake in the house to play with. The ex hubby got the pleasure of rescuing the baby bunny. I was to busy trying to get my daughter to quit crying....she was 4 at the time.

We don't have lizards here, thank goodness. I have been owned by two cats, sadly they aren't with me anymore
    While I don't like snakes in the house you get kinda used to it after a while. As long as it's not a rattle snake, I don't totally freak. We were having a quiet night in the living room and Taz decided to roll up a small rug in front of the door. She was really cute, just kinda reshaping it this way and that way. She finally made a tunnel and then crouched there like she was trying to see thru to the other side. Odd. And then she flipped the rug up and away and there was a little ricky-red-racer. We weren't quick enough, he went under a hutch. We found him 2 days later sunbathing in our bedroom. Hubby put him back outside.

Don't encourage me. I have tons of stories. Then there was the lizard in my bed.......

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by jj2 View Post
    I love real life stories. Especially when they are hilarious!!!

How's everybody day been?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudgey View Post
    My day was pretty good Too hot though
    Quote Originally Posted by sashwa View Post
    Does anyone have a wussy cat? Sashwa is 17 years old and is 25% bobcat - shes an OC3 PixieBob. She was outside with me one day and spotted a Townsend in the middle of the yard. She got real excited and started chattering and wiggling her bottom. The Townsend started chirping and then started hopping towards us. Sash turned and high-tailed it into kitchen and behind the patio door so she could continue to watch the bird. I couldn't believe it. She is about 14 lbs and the Townsend is a bit smaller than a Robin.
    Good day! But, like Fudgey said, tooooooo hot!

sashwa, I love it when they're in their predator mode and then run. Ours decided even though the roadrunner is not so big, they give him a wide berth. As a matter of fact, they pretend he's not even in the yard. From 7 weeks to 17 years - that's fantastic! I hope in 8 years I can say the same.

Chocolate Diva Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Does anyone have a wussy cat? Sashwa is 17 years old and is 25% bobcat - shes an OC3 PixieBob. She was outside with me one day and spotted a Townsend in the middle of the yard. She got real excited and started chattering and wiggling her bottom. The Townsend started chirping and then started hopping towards us. Sash turned and high-tailed it into kitchen and behind the patio door so she could continue to watch the bird. I couldn't believe it. She is about 14 lbs and the Townsend is a bit smaller than a Robin.
    That is funny!!! Poor baby.....LOL

I have both. I've had Sashwa since she was 7 weeks and she is now 17. I've had Ben the dog for about 2 years and he's about 3 to 3.5 years. He told me he was a funny looking red cat. He wants to play so bad with Sash but all she does is look at him like she's rolling her eyes at him. When she's laying on the floor he will go and put all his toys around her. He about the same weight as her - 14 lbs or so but he does look bigger.
    Ben just wants to play! Sashwa is lucky you didn't get a puppy....LOL My daughter got a puppy and she already had a cat. She said the cat pouted for a week. The puppy will just run and attack the cat....but the cat hisses and just smacks him down.... The cat weighs 18lbs
    sashwa likes this.
    .....Social Groups.....
    Ladies come join us! The Women's Room .....Moderator
    Wellness: Wrecked & Bonkers .....Moderator

jj2
    Tigger Girl Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Some cats do not fear danger.

Good choice with the lizard, the snake was enough.

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 192526272829