Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pen clips for keeping an ecig in a shirt pocket?

LM1
    Blog Entries

Default Pen clips for keeping an ecig in a shirt pocket?

I roam all over the building at work, so I need to keep this thing in a pocket. They Even if I have a pencil pocket, my ego doesn't always fit. When it does, it slides down in there and I have to dig it out. It's worse if I don't have a pencil pocket since it's then even harder to dig out.

Anyone know of pen clips that will fit an ego/510 cartridge or cartomizer?

ECF Moderator
    Ask The Vets Manager
    Asst Classifieds Manager
    Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

the cheap reading glasses cases might be the most handy for you...they have a clip....or perhaps a lanyard that you can swing over to your pocket...?

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LM1 View Post
    I roam all over the building at work, so I need to keep this thing in a pocket. They Even if I have a pencil pocket, my ego doesn't always fit. When it does, it slides down in there and I have to dig it out. It's worse if I don't have a pencil pocket since it's then even harder to dig out.

Anyone know of pen clips that will fit an ego/510 cartridge or cartomizer?
    I have suggested the clip in a previous post when someone mentioned the pocket protector. Yes that would be convenient to have a pen type clip on it. I seem to remember years back that some mechanical pencils had removable pocket clips. Also remember small pocket screw drivers with them. Now to find one
    Last edited by breaktru; 10-31-2010 at 01:12 PM.
    FREE eJuice Calculator mix Nic strengths and flavor recipes. Recipes included. Mod Building

Krazee Kat Laydee/Guru X2 Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I have a nice little metal case for a single e-cig that has a clip on it, but the place I got it from doesn't carry them anymore... I know I just saw them somewhere else, and if I can find the place again I'll post it here!!

Edit: These are the ones I was talking about... Joye 510 E-Cig Holder
    It measures 5" on the inside and will even hold my 510 Mega batt with a carto attached...

Hope that helps!!

Senior Member ECF Veteran

They are at healthcabin for 2 bucks right now and 2.70 for shipping if you order them alone...well....I ordered 2 and thats what the shipping was.

Thanks for the tip spacekitty!!! Needed that info...including the size that you included without anyone having to ask>>>>THANK YOU!!! Sounds like a great device for people who carry their 510s in their pockets w/carts/cartos attached. I wonder how many of "us" there are?? I sure am one and I work in an elementary school and my 6th grade girls who I am close with always tell me when my PV is hanging out of my pocket. I didn't care but the fact that they did makes me think this case may definitely be needed...at least for someone working with kids with my vaping habits.

Thanks again!!

Krazee Kat Laydee/Guru X2 Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stoked! View Post
    They are at healthcabin for 2 bucks right now and 2.70 for shipping if you order them alone...well....I ordered 2 and thats what the shipping was.

Thanks for the tip spacekitty!!! Needed that info...including the size that you included without anyone having to ask>>>>THANK YOU!!! Sounds like a great device for people who carry their 510s in their pockets w/carts/cartos attached. I wonder how many of "us" there are?? I sure am one and I work in an elementary school and my 6th grade girls who I am close with always tell me when my PV is hanging out of my pocket. I didn't care but the fact that they did makes me think this case may definitely be needed...at least for someone working with kids with my vaping habits.

Thanks again!!
    Wow!! That's a great deal... even with shipping!! I got mine from Cignot.com when I got my starter kit and I think I paid $3.50 for it back then... but the size of my order made up for the S&H charges.
    It will work nice in your pocket, but I like it to toss in my purse when I'm just running out to the store, and don't want to be fumbling around having to assemble the parts from my other case!!

At least you know it existed, and I'm glad you found a better deal... Attachment 22126

ECF Veteran

Wouldn't a ecig in the front shirt pocket eventually get you with a stain? A little leak from ejuice would stand out pretty bad on a nice shirt.
    How long? Not long, because what you reap is what you sow.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by uba egar320 View Post
    Wouldn't a ecig in the front shirt pocket eventually get you with a stain? A little leak from ejuice would stand out pretty bad on a nice shirt.
    How about a nerdy pocket protector with that?
    FREE eJuice Calculator mix Nic strengths and flavor recipes. Recipes included. Mod Building

ECF Veteran

That would be how I would roll lol.
    How long? Not long, because what you reap is what you sow.

LM1
    Blog Entries

Aw thank you for assuming I'm wearing a nice shirt to begin with. But since I tend to live in print scrub shirts, any spots wouldn't be very noticeable very often.

None of the small screwdrivers I have at home have clips, but at work I think some do I would love to have it so I can just grab it and use it, without serious pocket digging or fussing with cases while sitting on the floor between equipment bays.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast