Clearomizer - Where to buy
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clearomizer - Where to buy

Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Default Clearomizer - Where to buy

Just bought a eGo tank atty and cart for my eGo and I also want to try an clearomizer.
    Looking for a good/cheap place to buy without a huge shipping charge.

Suggestions??

Thanks!

BTW - How many mls do the clearomizers hold?
    Taste in juice and devices is subjective! Whatever works to keep you off analog cigarettes is the best juice or device out there!
    www.YouTube.com/pbusardo
    www.Facebook.com/phil.busardo
    www.TasteYourJuice.com

Tol
    Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I just recently ordered a pack XL 510 Clearmoziers from Clouds of Vapor. They are out of NJ. Was around $15 with shipping. The Xl I think hold about 2 ML and the regular size ones are like 0.8 to 1ml ?

It was recommended to me to get 2.8-3.0 Ohm ones, so I ordered the 2.8 ones for my Riva.
    Last edited by Tol; 01-19-2011 at 05:48 PM.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I got some from Volcano. They hold plenty, but I think flavor is diminished.
    Halo TruePure, GLV2SM. IKV Fusions & I06
    Smoke-free since 1 Sept. 2010
    Choose to be happy!

Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tol View Post
    I just recently ordered a pack XL 510 Clearmoziers from Clouds of Vapor. They are out of NJ. Was around $15 with shipping. The Xl I think hold about 2 ML and the regular size ones are like 0.8 to 1ml ?

It was recommended to me to get 2.8-3.0 Ohm ones, so I ordered the 2.8 ones for my Riva.
    Thanks Tol. Just ordered from them. Volcano was my first choice, but they were out.
    I actually wanted something with less resistance as I'm using 1.5ohm LR 510 attys now.
    Oh well, I'll give these a shot. More of an experiment than anything else.
    Last edited by pbusardo; 01-19-2011 at 06:31 PM.
    Taste in juice and devices is subjective! Whatever works to keep you off analog cigarettes is the best juice or device out there!
    www.YouTube.com/pbusardo
    www.TasteYourJuice.com

Tol
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by pbusardo View Post
    Thanks Tol. Just ordered from them. Volcano was my first choice, but they were out.
    I actually wanted something with less resistance as I'm using 1.5ohm LR 510 attys now.
    Oh well, I'll give these a shot. More of an experiment than anything else.
    Cool, have heard nothing but good things about CoV. Hoping mine will show up sometime soon, very interested in testing them out. I like the Map-Tank too, but not sure if I am ready for a 5 ML container sitting on my riva battery yet

Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I hear ya. I hope the tank works out. The Clearomizer is butt ugly, IMHO.
    Just looking for a consistent way to vape all the liquid in my cart without constantly filling.
    www.YouTube.com/pbusardo
    www.TasteYourJuice.com

Tol
    ECF Veteran

Can't say I am overly impressed by the Clearomizers. Being able to see how much juice is left is great, and that's the main reason it interested me. My first fill on one of these though, after about 2-3 puffs, it tastes horrible. Tipping helps as people have mentioned in some reviews. Also I found purposely over-filling them to get rid of air bubbles from the start helps. The second one I filled was a little better. I will see how it goes for me, but so far I am not so impressed. The RoyalSmoker CE2 510 2.5 Ohm cartos are better these IMO, but not in love with those either. My favorite so far has really been the Genuine Joye 510 Cartomizers. I might just stick to buying those, and get an eGo-T or a Map Tank.

Anyway, I will keep trying the remaining ones I have, hopefully your experience is better than mine.

I will say that CoV's service and shipping are great though!

It holds 1.8ml. I just ordered one but I live in Europe and I don't know where you could find it in the US.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

You can check my thread stickied in this forum. I have a couple posts on the last page that have not been added by the mods yet to the master list.
    Smoke free and vaping since October 25, 2009

Started w/ 401, then 808, next Provari and Genisis mods.

Ive been using the Volcano Clearomizers for about 2 weeks. I like them, but some batches seem to work better then others. 1 set of 5 the taste seemed off, the other 10 were fine. The megas hold 1.8 and the Regulars like .6 i think. I recommend them if you can get them, Volcano ships free as well.

Pbusardo, Rochester, NY here too. Shipping is quick from volcano to NY. Got here in under 3 days.
    Last edited by Godspeed; 01-21-2011 at 09:44 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast