Best place to order cartomizers for my Vapor4life 808?
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Keekers

Thread: Best place to order cartomizers for my Vapor4life 808?

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Default Best place to order cartomizers for my Vapor4life 808?

Where is the best place to order refill cartomizers for my V4Life 808? Is it best to just order them from the site? I want to make sure if I order from another website they fit my 808. I love this ecig and I am so thankful for all the great advice on this site. People on here are awesome!
    dlsw likes this.

I think they have the best when it comes to the 808, their wow cartomizers are fantastic.

ECF Guru ECF Veteran

You can order any 808s for it,but I think V4L has the best selection and if you use a coupon code the prices are really good.They have alot of 20% off sales so you can stock up a little.I also love the sampler packs.Go to the subforum and get on the email list for coupon codes.

V4L CoolCarts (my fav) and WOW cartos are fantastic!

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Maxwell_Edison's Avatar

They really do have the best cartos, I've tried others and they just can't even come close to V4L's standards. You can buy
    kr808 cartos from a lot of places, and they'll screw on the Vapor King, but you'll notice the difference rather quickly. You did sign up for the sales right? Almost every week (or more) they have a huge sale for existing customers. I too like the Cool Carts mostly, but the Wow Carts have their place too.

I hope I am not hijacking this thread by asking this. But I have been wondering for a while now what is the difference between the V4L Premium cartos and their WOW cartos?
    Last edited by rshields; 03-03-2011 at 07:29 AM.

ECF Guru ECF Veteran

The premiums run cooler,the Wows hotter and the wows have more VG in the liquid.
    So wows are like LR with more vapor and on a V4L battery or 3.7 mod they produce more vapor.
    Premiums run better on the V4L 5v passthru or a 5v device.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I forgot how many subscriptions I had sitting around!

I loved my V4L batteries before I needed to upgrade because of my lazyness to keep refilling cartos. V4L will still be a favorite
    I signed up for the sales and saved a lot of money...saved a lot of money on buying things at least.

Senior Member ECF Veteran Robertogee's Avatar

Been a V4L customer for 2-3 years, so obviously pleased with their quality, product line, prices and customer service. Just went with some Titan XL manuals and WOW cartos with drip tip. LOVIN' 'em. Next? Tanks. Next? Darwin.