cotton candy ejuice
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: cotton candy ejuice

Super Member ECF Veteran

Default cotton candy ejuice

Where can I get a cotton candy e-juice that actually, and I mean not “sort of like” but that ACTUALLY tastes like pink carnival cotton candy???
    I have tried:

Rocky mountain vapor
    Viking vapor
    The Vapor Room
    Mrs T’s Bakery
    DFW Vapor
    Juicy Vapor

And at least 3 or 4 other vendors I can’t even remember atm.

PV Master ECF Veteran

I recently bought a bottle of Vapor Bomb's cotton candy. It's just sweet with a hint of vanilla flavor. I got it with the intention of using it to sweeten other juices, but I'll probably just vape it since it's pretty good on its own.
    Hardware: Tesla, Vamo v3, Silver Bullet @ 3.7v, Omega @ 3.7v, a pile of 3.7v boxmods. I'm a diehard, old school dripper. There aren't many of us left anymore, too bad because that's how you get the cleanest, tastiest vape.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Blue Mist Vapor is awesome and it's cheap too. I have blueberry cotton candy and it's fantastic

Super Member ECF Veteran

I do not recommend madvapes cotton candy. Most of their juices are top notch but I just dont like that stuff. It tastes like regurgitated cotton candy, not fresh. BlueMist's is on my sample pack that I ordered. I'll try it.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Pink Spot has a couple.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by luceblueboy View Post
    Blue Mist Vapor is awesome and it's cheap too. I have blueberry cotton candy and it's fantastic
    I second that as well as their regular cotton candy. Vape it every evening!!

Try Totally Wicked. They call it Candyfloss, which I believe is British for "cotton candy". I have the concentrate and it tastes close enough to cotton candy for me.

Rockstar Vapor's cotton candy was pretty decent.

Back with a followup. I've tried a couple other cotton candy flavors and so far Rockstar's is the best, hands down. Unsmoke & FSUSA both were disappointing. Hardly any flavor at all most of the time. I got a hint of decent flavor out of FSUSA's when I practically soaked an atty in it but never got anything but vapor & TH out of my ego-t.

How is Ms T's really, OP? It's on my list to try and I have high hopes but it seems like you're saying it wasn't so hot.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Dunlap View Post
    Back with a followup. I've tried a couple other cotton candy flavors and so far Rockstar's is the best, hands down. Unsmoke & FSUSA both were disappointing. Hardly any flavor at all most of the time. I got a hint of decent flavor out of FSUSA's when I practically soaked an atty in it but never got anything but vapor & TH out of my ego-t.

How is Ms T's really, OP? It's on my list to try and I have high hopes but it seems like you're saying it wasn't so hot.
    Ms T's tasted like air to me. IMO

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast