What's the best E-Pipe out there?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's the best E-Pipe out there?

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default What's the best E-Pipe out there?

I haven't updated my vape devices in a while and I'd still like a good E-pipe. About six months ago, the only options on the market were waaaaay overpriced, often out of stock, and some with an uncomfortable pin button. I'd love to see a model that's affordable and works great. I'd be up for small or large sellers, or even a trade. I do have a lot of 510 devices, so it would be nice for it to be 510 compatible. Let me know if anything's out there for Xmas. Thanks

ECF Veteran

i have been looking for the same thing and this is what i found it looks preety good for the price The Better Way To Smoke - New E-Pipe Kit with Cartomizers

ECF Veteran

it sounds like you have already been to epipemods.com. if not, check it out. They do have some really cool stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcticchill360 View Post
    i have been looking for the same thing and this is what i found it looks preety good for the price The Better Way To Smoke - New E-Pipe Kit with Cartomizers
    It looks to me as a DSE601 under a new name; but could very well be the same ..... I've had at least 10 DSE 601, no one lasted longer then a month. You get what you pay for

Now I have 3 epipemods, and right they are almost out of stock, and you know why: It's a damn good pipe

is it to expensive?? No of course not - it works

I also have a Sunpipe from del-sole.it . It's also a very fine pipe. High quality workmansship and just works.

Both are with 510 thread, and for me they works very fine with Ego Mega dual coil cartomizers.

If it ain't broken, don't fix it!

ECF Veteran

Yeah, the DSE601 would work if only it didn't have the built in atomizer, right? That's too bad. The epipemods and the jazz's are cool, but they are just way too steep for me at this point, so I can't afford them. Hopefully, more 510 options will come available next year.

Moved On ECF Veteran

Sunpipes.net. They make some great looking pipes. Only problem is figuring out what's in stock!

Quote Originally Posted by Dharma View Post
    Yeah, the DSE601 would work if only it didn't have the built in atomizer, right? That's too bad.
    For me the biggest problem was the automatic vacuum valve. An epipe should be manually. I have also, a couple of months ago, had the brand new Ruyan epipe. It only lasted one week, then the vaccum valve ceased to function, and the price was $300 :-(

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosAffect View Post
    Sunpipes.net. They make some great looking pipes. Only problem is figuring out what's in stock!
    You think so?? I think it's easy to see on sunpipe.net which pipes are sold out, as it is printed on the photo of the pipe.

Moved On ECF Veteran

The problem is when you actually go to order the ones that Sunpipes shows as in stock are not in stock at Del-Sole, the site that actually sells them. It's kind of a weird setup. Try adding something to your cart and you'll see, unless they fixed it last night. I actually ordered and paid for one last night and it turns out it was already sold, so now I'm working with Paolo over there to make it right. Great CS, BTW.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dane View Post
    You think so?? I think it's easy to see on sunpipe.net which pipes are sold out, as it is printed on the photo of the pipe.

I bought mine Sunpipe a couple of month ago, and everything works fin. BTW the owner Paolo is a very nice guy and writes english much better than me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast