Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Vaping stores in Oregon???

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Foxfur View Post
    I went up and met him. I get all my schtuff there now. I told him that I blog about vaping and he gave me a personalized discount code for my readers!
    NW Vapors Rocks! Great customer service!! Expecting some Northwest Tobacco aka Cowboy from them

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Foxfur View Post
    E-cigs were all but illegal in Oregon until somewhat recently. I've found Blu, Finiti, Cig20 in stores recently (Walgreens & tobacco store) and used them all before getting the eGo-C.
    I have seen a few cartos in a head shop. $15 for 5, don't remember what type, wouldn't fit a KR808D-1 battery and the stoned hippie couldn't find his ... with both hands to save his life.

So, I don't want to have to go into stoner shops, though I will if I have to. (Gawd I hate patchouli!)
    Does anyone know of any vape stores in Oregon, perhaps Portland, that sell real vaporizers, parts, and accessories?

Thanks folks

Last summer, there was a kiosk in Lloyd Center Mall, not sure if they are still there tho...

Super Member ECF Veteran Forkeh's Avatar

I believe ECblends is based in Medford. A fair ways from you. However, great juice (and only juice. No hardware) at a great price. I get my ordered in about two days with standard shipping, and I'm in Northern Calie. You'd probably get your orders in a day or two.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

New Store in Eugene Oregon! Yay... So excited when I found them.. They are not online yet but have a shop down on 13 th near Bergs Ski Shop. So excited! Hoping to finally meet other Eugene Vapors! I may just go down there to meet people Emerald Vapors! Yay!!!

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I'm not the only one vaping in Oregon I have been ordering stuff online because all I could find locally were cig-alikes. I found NW vappors today and sent them an email. I may get out there if I get a chance (I live in Salem). Lloyd center would be a lot easieer.

PV Master ECF Veteran alisa1970's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tdavids View Post
    I'm not the only one vaping in Oregon I have been ordering stuff online because all I could find locally were cig-alikes. I found NW vappors today and sent them an email. I may get out there if I get a chance (I live in Salem). Lloyd center would be a lot easieer.
    The one at Lloyd Ctr is a kiosk. It's convenient but the only "authentic" product they sell is the eRoll. The rest of the stuff is re-branded somethings. Not super impressed with the juices, but they're fine in a pinch. I've given up finding anything here in the Portland/Metro area as far as decent, name-branded PV's and juice. I'm ordering everything online.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I live up in Kelso and there is a Volcano kiosk in the 3 rivers mall here. its about an hour drive from Portland though.
    Off the stinkies since 1/18/2013 and proud of it.

Anyone know of one, closer to Eugene?

Thanks, for posting, many will benefit, and not all post.

Super Member Verified Member

Quote Originally Posted by Maile View Post
    I'd check out NW Vapors... Bill has great customer service! Web site has the # and I know they have a store and warehouse ...
    Also Silverstar Vapors in Downtown Hillsboro. http://www.silverstarvapors.com
    alisa1970 likes this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast