Whats the best deal for vivi nova mini and is there difference between 2.5 and 3 version?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Whats the best deal for vivi nova mini and is there difference between 2.5 and 3 version?

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran Vash's Avatar

Default Whats the best deal for vivi nova mini and is there difference between 2.5 and 3 version?

Looking for best deal on genuine vivi nova mini and what is the difference between the 2.5 and 3 version? Which is better?

PV Master Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Vision Vivi Nova & Cartos

can get them with the plastic tanks or the metal ones, same price.

2.5 and 3 are same thing the true number is 2.5 and some people have called it the 3

the black metal looks slick on a black ego battery with the optional tank ring.

Semovar - Provari - Roller - Poldiac - Megatron - Nemesis

PV Master ECF Veteran

I don't know if this is the best deal but it is genuine vision and the supplier is one I use all the time. Have about 5 of the novas and never a problem. He also has the mini. Vision Nova Tank Clearomizer V3 Mega

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

AltSmoke has these for $9.95 for the regular or mini sized. And it comes with two extra coil heads in your choice of ohms: http://altsmoke.com/feature/vision-v...-tank-kit.html

http://www.casaa.org/images/9974739e5e33027c7244f0b4518d5a2d.jpg

What devices does it look best on? Im thinking about getting itaste mvp but know Im wondering if I should get different vv device ,maybe something around 40 to 50 and then get the mini nova to go with it.Any ideas? I already have a twist and ego vv want something better. Thanks for all the help everybody!

I like that Ill have to see if they have them for the mini nova! Any recommendations on a larger tube size device to use with the mini thanks

Does the gotvapes mini nova come with extra heads ? Seems like it only has the one 2.4 head with it .

ECF Moderator
    CASAA Liaison Moderator
    Team ECF (folding@home)
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Will Affleck View Post
    I like that Ill have to see if they have them for the mini nova! Any recommendations on a larger tube size device to use with the mini thanks
    This is the one for the mini nova and twist combination. eGo Thread Sleeve Type D Small Tank - Fits All Std eGos CHROME [gv-egoTYPED-SmallTankeGoThreadSl] - $2.95 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

The Mini does NOT come with the extra heads. You can purchase more separately. If you have the larger Nova already, those heads are interchangable with the Mini.

GotVapes VISION ViVi NOVA™ Twist-On HEAD 2.4ohm Long Wick [gv-VIVNOVA-CoilHeadONLY-2.4] - $2.95 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more the link for the heads. The price you see is per head. You can get them in packs of 5 and it is only about $15.00 (actually $14.75)
    Last edited by Robino1; 12-09-2012 at 10:33 PM.
    Smoke Free Since October 5, 2012 ~The Robinator~
    Join CASAA and be a part of standing up for your right to vape.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast