Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: where to find pg/vg at walmart

Super Member ECF Veteran

Default where to find pg/vg at walmart

I want to mix some non nic liquid using loranns and pg or vg today

but I cannot figure out what the product is called at walmart for vg or pg

JDUB

Bottle is labeled "GLYGERIN",,next line says skin protectrant" and the manufacturer on bottom of label is "HUMCO"..its over in the medicines area not the first skin care producs
    cost me about $2.96" for a six ounce bottle. Sorry cant be more specific about location but it s been awhile. Anyway you can ask one of the sales associates...good luck on that

Toup
    dmichael likes this.

Moved On

Quote Originally Posted by Toup View Post
    JDUB

Bottle is labeled "GLYGERIN",,next line says skin protectrant" and the manufacturer on bottom of label is "HUMCO"..its over in the medicines area not the first skin care producs
    cost me about $2.96" for a six ounce bottle. Sorry cant be more specific about location but it s been awhile. Anyway you can ask one of the sales associates...good luck on that

Toup
    Above is accurate. I found it in our local walmart in the aisles in front of the pharmacy itself. $2.98

A hundred years ago when I was a kid my mom made rose water and glycerin up for baths. Toup anyone in pharmacy area will know.

Super Member ECF Veteran

so that and loranns is all I need?

Full Member ECF Veteran

Is it PG or VG? I have found a lot of info about where to get VG but what about PG?

JDUB

if you ar e looking for a non nic that is all..you may have to add 10% distilled water and /or vodka to the mix to thin out the glcerin and give a lilltle throat hit (the vodka).
    Then add the loranns to taste.(you may need a 10-20% of the flavoring to the above liguid). Percentages are of totaal ..so for 5ml of glycerin, add .5 ml of water, .5 of vodka and maybe 1.5 ml of the flavoring for a starter. (vodka is an option you can get by with just water. Then see how it draws and flaor up/thin out as necessary. I ve been using the carmel with a tiny bit of bavarian creme to make an ry4 tasting formula..nice vape..but careful with the baviarn cream..it is potent.
    good luck (and dont worry its not an exact science)
    Toup

Super Member ECF Veteran

I found it but the got rid of the loranns ......all they had was grap.. and it was clearanced so I went ahead and got that

I've never found it at WalMart---at least not of the shelves. I get mine from CVS.

Super Member ECF Veteran KarrMcDebt's Avatar

That takes care of the VG, but where can I find the PG?

I'd prefer local so I can avoid shipping charges.
    Cigarette Free since December 12, 2009 Nicotine free since September 26, 2011 Last TC 02-01-2013
    Karr McDebt

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast