OREO flavored liquid? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: OREO flavored liquid?

Full Member ECF Veteran

i think Ms.T's Bakery is a perfect place too! you guys should contact her!

Ms Ts Bakery Essentials Inc.

Wow. This would be right up my alley. I would be in vaping heaven!
    Ms.T's must be a favorite among the forum. I see their name quite often.
    Thanks
    Alex

Super Member ECF Veteran

This is so weird I was just thinking about a Oreo or cereal flavored juices today. Does anyone have a update on this. I need 30ml of Oreos stat.

Quote Originally Posted by Sallana View Post
    I imagine if you go to customize your own on tastyvapor.us, you can make a juice that is 70% chocolate and 25% cream and 5% vanilla (to bring out the cream).. voila... oreo...

---

Just read back through. Like someone else said, I don't want to steal Jerry's thunder but I happen to be a Geoff fan girl... and I think if he agrees to actually work on the flavor himself for you.. You will be happy. Everythinig Geoff makes tastes exactly how it sounds. I personally love the drink flavors. My favorite is Amaretto Sour, Pina Colada and Mojito. Every time I vape those it tastes like I just got done sipping on one!
    Some great ideas, so glad I found this forum. This is awesome!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Give Dawn at DIY Flavorshack a call or send her a email. She makes custom juice and they are awsome!!!!!
    GOT MY RIVA 7/6/2010 FOUND MY SWEET SPOT/ GOT MY BUZZ 3/4/2011 FOUND MY SWEETER SPOT / FSUSA & KBV JOOSe
    Highbrow Vapor Got Vapes Vape Dudes

Super Member ECF Veteran

Oh my - I was seriously just trying to think who would take the challenge of an Oreo juice... I seriously have a major Oreo addiction, if it wasnt for being lactose intollerant, I'd probably eat a whole pack a day. I try to limit myself to 10

Add me to the list of Oreo addicts who want Oreo juice!

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Default OREO flavored liquid?

Quote Originally Posted by Neekyme
    Oh my - I was seriously just trying to think who would take the challenge of an Oreo juice... I seriously have a major Oreo addiction, if it wasnt for being lactose intollerant, I'd probably eat a whole pack a day. I try to limit myself to 10

Add me to the list of Oreo addicts who want Oreo juice!
    Seriously I'm the same... I ate 2 bags of mini Oreos a day last year no joke. I probably have a real addiction to them LOL. If Oreos were the only food source after a nuclear war ravaged the earth I'd be happy. I think I'll try dawn at DIYflavorshack next

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Update: I am talking to Ms. T right now asking her if she's up for the challenge. Let's all cross our fingers!!!

Super Member ECF Veteran

Keep us updated Xanax....I had my 10 oreos for the day....but I'm not sure if I can resist the urge to have 10 more LOL I think my oreo addiction costs more than my nicotine addiction!

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Default OREO flavored liquid?

Quote Originally Posted by Neekyme
    Keep us updated Xanax....I had my 10 oreos for the day....but I'm not sure if I can resist the urge to have 10 more LOL I think my oreo addiction costs more than my nicotine addiction!
    LOL I know the feeling.
    She accepted the challenge!!!! So now we have Vaporbomb and MsTsbakery working on the Oreo madness
    I will keep you all updated.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234